NeW Fashion?

Noble®

is this the fashion of MSN? got bored declining receiving this file...OMG

Thank God Nod32 I love ya

Watch When You Get Viruses On Your Pc..it starts to be really annoying sometimes all the time :-\

ok enough of fun now...you broke my nervers now!!!with the shit that we ll see the user naked this spam is really annoying!!!

Attention:dont even think of opening this file...

hrtyjtktdghq1.jpg

Kollhsa kai gw, ALLA H VISTA POWER DEN PRODIDEI alla POTE pou na piasei, 3 zhtw gia tin microsoft :P

I had the same problem, but WITH THE POWER OF WIN VISTA which never traits you, i don't have any problem at all ^^

Congratz to m$!!! :P

there are 3 different files and 3 different viruses with this sh1t with msn sending...that was the most-times-trying-to-receive-file for me :P  it was just a simple example

Can u tell me how i can see my hidden files i don't remember it in order to delete the trojan.Also i scanned and found 2 new trojans.The one was downloader-AWM(works only when i am online) and the other is New Poly Win21.Also i get an arror with rcslhlql.exe <------ what is this ?

My pc now stucks as hell.CPU is at 100% there was a downloader trojan i don't know if it exist i think no.Why i have this lag on my pc now ?It do 10s to open a website or a program can u help me ?What i must do ?A format would be a good idea or it is not needed ?

Download and install nod32, kaspersky, mcafee, spyware doctor & update them.

Put all of their shields down, and remove them from the startup.

Shut down your PC.

Open it hitting with rage the F8 button :)

When the PC asks you which mode would you like, choose the SAFE MODE.

Close all windows and start searching with these programs all your system (FULL SCAN) with all modes and heurestics on!

GL, after some hours of scans your PC will be as clean as hell... Uninstall all the programs you don't need, remove their files (after the uninstall they live some folders and some files), remove anything you don't need, empty your thrash ,do a defragment, use msconfig to remove any programs you don't need from the boot proccess and your PC will be like it was formatted 10' ago :)

And btw, install ZA Security Suite... After you do all these :) And allow it on startup

guys if i find which NOOB send this to me i will -beep- him !!!!!

i cant even more :/

my pc gone crazy (to pc mastourose)

and i went and buy kaspersky !!!!

120 eyros :S

and i think i will be ok :) :) :) :)

now i am waiting my brother to bring it to me because he is on a trip right now :P

(he bought it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D )