[Guide]3d Modding Guide [9 march '10]

LauQ

I have problem i do all that i show my creation in game but i have two problems i dont know how i can found the image for my TGA file and in my creation in game i see some lines who dont have nothing

Here is the photo of my preblem

shot00000rh.jpgw1024.png'

someone knows?

Have you tested your model inside 3ds max by adding the UV unwrap modifier and putting the texture on it?

I think the issue is with your model. Also perhaps you could show a screen from your model in 3ds max.

• 2 weeks later...

Destickied

Added to the List of guides: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=109376.0

to make more space for new shares

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lauq can u decreaste the minimum post requerimient?(300)

Please put 100, i want see this guide, thanks..

I have done it now, cause I want more people to go try this, and 100 is fairly enough I guess.

I think I will be updating this guide tomorrow with a sort of 'Behind the scenes' creation of a share, and explanation with it, also regarding this:

I wanna ask something. Let's say we want to make a weapon from scratch. How can I do that?

Knew I could count on you bro :P I'm going to start sharing shit again one of these days! I'll start with some textures first and then I thought I should try and make something with models.

Cheers

Ps Login on msn someday to have a chat! :)