[Official] Linkin Park

ProJecT

Next One Who Will Write Post Like This Or Something Like They Are Not Rock Or Something Else Will Be Reported By Me(xD).

The Topic Created For LP Lovers And Not For Spam.

-FiX(xD)

you dont have to report, you have a button to ban, you Gold Member 0xa0x0a

you dont have to report, you have a button to ban, you Gold Member 0xa0x0a

-1 karma ur getting annoying here ... stop it! if u dont like lp ok tell it but dont post every time and telling shits about them like rock x0a0xa0 or whatever stop it .

-1 karma ur getting annoying here ... stop it! if u dont like lp ok tell it but dont post every time and telling shits about them like rock x0a0xa0 or whatever stop it .

Well, as all of you see, dekarm has start, but I think that dekarma in spam topic doesn't allowed. I told you to stop flaming about Linkin Park and now look what happened. You win -karma for what? Because you hate Linkin Park, so the moral lesson is: Don't hate Linkin Park because bad things will happen.

-1 karma for what? pff you became platinum member and now you are happy?

if i took -1karma for flaming about LP then ProJect should take -1 karma cuz he was flaming to slipknot...(and more ppl, not only him)

so remove the karma!!

nop he can express his opinion free but not like this ok u dont like LP good for u i dont like them either i hear slipknot too all the day but thats not a reason to start telling shits in every fucking page!

you dont know 81 songs, you just copied and paste em...

you counted and Texas cd, this is live and not album with new songs lol 0ax0a0xa0x0a

and you forgot to add "new divide" of Tranceforemce(whatever is spelled) and "We Made It" with LP and Bust Rhymes

one more proof about you dont know many things about lp and everything of your topic is c/p

then hide it and to be viewed only by LP lovers 0ax0ax0a0x0a0x

1) my post was for another person not for you..

2) corey has awesome voice and dont waste it to screaming, if slipknot was a screaming-voice band then it would be screamo band and not metal band

3) all bands have some problems, like linkin park (they were xero, destroyed and made LP)

when i said about Xero then you made update and paste info about Xero and you told that you know em, ok...

PS to an old post u said that you hate slipknot and now you are saying that slipknot is a good band?:S

1st

im sure that the maximum of songs that you know (of linkin park) are 10? 20?rock? x0a0xa0 ok...

relax guyz, its not the best band in whole over the world...

im sure that the most of you here know the songs that are famous, many people know only in the end, numb and new divide, songs that are famous and they are not searching for more old songs of linkin park/xero

linkin park is one of the most commercial bands in the world, they stoped making music by heart and they are making songs to sell and get rich, this is not music, bands like linkin park destroys the music ideology

2nd

to 1st i answered to Project and i said to add the songs "New Divide" and "we made it"

to 2nd post i just said that lp is good bad but not the best in whole over the world... and i analyzed my opinion about LP

where is flaming?:S

its not flame its the way u tell things the "xa0xa0x0a" laughting have 2 ways of use the "normal" 1 and the pathetic 1 u use the pathetic 1 like jooking on people or so. this is how i get it ...

Look because you are Platinum you can't dekarma everyone, and specially in Spam section.

Dimco if you ask they will remove it. And stop flaming >: There are PM's and MSN too!

Look because you are Platinum you can't dekarma everyone, and specially in Spam section.

thats right

Dimco if you ask they will remove it. And stop flaming >: There are PM's and MSN too!

i got problems with msn and i posting here just to hear and opinions of other ppl not only me and you

its not flame its the way u tell things the "xa0xa0x0a" laughting have 2 ways of use the "normal" 1 and the pathetic 1 u use the pathetic 1 like jooking on people or so. this is how i get it ...

you said it, its not flaming, so whats the reason of dekarma??:S

i laughed cuz LP is nu metal band, 2 first albums are playing Nu metal and the 3rd and last are playing Alternative metal+Punk its not rock, thats why i was laughing

so, remove karma...

PS lol=laugh out loudly, if some1 use "lol" then he will banned? wtf?

Guys you are out of the main subject. You can use PM's.

1st and last warning for lock.

ZeRo* Thank a lot for your support.. It's difficult to handle a situation when you are a simple member.