OMG problem with infinity aion

lol all lvls now have 1.500.000 millions and NO SKILL ONLY THE ASTARTERS SKILL noooooo!!!!!!

-.- omg they fixed the skills i mean that if you want to take skills then go buy them its like official so if you are e.x 35 lvl and you have only the starter skills

then go to sanctum and buy them thats why admin gave to all chars 1,500 million kinah...

ExTrEmEDwarf Don't underestimate  the power of private servers! ;D

And yeah its like retail now for the skills as i know they will add soon Rift thing and we will be able to kick elyos asses!!

ExTrEmEDwarf Don't underestimate  the power of private servers! ;D

And yeah its like retail now for the skills as i know they will add soon Rift thing and we will be able to kick elyos asses!!

you kill what?yea sure stay with that mind that you all fucking asmodians will win elyos jaja sure:D

lawl... level 1 milion =)) IMBA Server .. Bugged...btw infinity still works?? They fixed any extra buggs ?

go to forum to see if they fixed something and btw its not bugged with they your meaning you just say that is too much exp 1 million yeah w0w so?

they just want to make the server retail-like so thats why...

• 2 weeks later...

Lol private servers sucks against official servers i got top items max lvl assasin at infinite and i just that the 50% of skills doesnt work templar's skills with shield doesnt work stigma skills doesnt work abyss points doesnt work that very serious bugs if that things doesnt work then rawr dont even open a server thats why i join to official aion and ownz and smt else  in infinite u just saw 10 armors at official u can craft ur own armor/weapon/jewelley and u can make it adamantium or noble so shh :)

Lol private servers sucks against official servers i got top items max lvl assasin at infinite and i just that the 50% of skills doesnt work templar's skills with shield doesnt work stigma skills doesnt work abyss points doesnt work that very serious bugs if that things doesnt work then rawr dont even open a server thats why i join to official aion and ownz and smt else  in infinite u just saw 10 armors at official u can craft ur own armor/weapon/jewelley and u can make it adamantium or noble so shh :)

All does things are in development and no1 forces you to play at infinite aion.All does thing will be fixed and by top items you mean you got  items from raids ?oO i think its impossible to get does for now.

Anyway you said a lot of things that are meaningless to a private server because retail will be better in all ways and private server only try's to copy retail and like i said before no1 forces you to play at infinite aion.

lol all lvls now have 1.500.000 millions and NO SKILL ONLY THE ASTARTERS SKILL noooooo!!!!!!

http://infiniteaion.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=7

This has to do with infinite aion, so you should ask them, not us.