interlude [Interlude L2J] L2Extreme

UnEffect

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Be host here, read the conversation, and at least try to be objective. I did ALL the coding, spent my time, debuging and testing. I was in touch with customer and using his server and game files to test if all works fine. It did, he knew it, we were communicating about this all the time, so it's not like I was taking piss and did nothing.  I did the design, but not finish on time. His server is still - and will be, on BETA. It was 100% custom work, for what I did, 50 euro is laughable. I wasn't disrespectful ant any point of our conversation, even after customer bailed out. I won't be refunding in full, I already refunded 100 euro. I also stated the reasons. I have right to do so after all the time, just like customer has rights to bail at any point. I don't care who's friend he is, who he is talking to on private messages to force his opinion.   I'm no longer a teenager or a studnet. In 90% of time I deliver on time. I took Celestine's advice and NOT stating something will be deliver in 1h (even tho it would be). Now I inform, I need few days. And everything is gooing good. Read my topic. I've started to ask customers to leave my a feedback, even tho it's not mandatory and nobody cares about mxc feedback anymore. But for every 30 transactions, if one doesn't go well, I'm taking shit and comments like "he NEVER delivers, ban him!", from all-time haterZ of mine. I don't care about those, but that's the reality here. If someone doesn't like my work, I'm not forcing anyone to contact me or use my work. There are other options. I already gave my explanation, I already stated my reasons, I won't be refunding 50 euro. That's all from me. Take care
    • He gave a predetermined time frame for completion (2 weeks), he didn't deliver, he should refund the full amount, it's as simple as that. Honestly Ave has probably the best updater out there, the download speed is amazing since it has bz2 compression support, his designs are great, etc. I don't understand why he insists on taking so long to deliver every single time. His procrastination is bringing him down.
    • Dont be unfair, he spend time and he almost made it... he should thank for some money that got back
    • @Ave Your client still wants his 50$ back resolve the issue with him.
    • Thank You for using my support 🤟  
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock