[request] Ikariam bugs +reward

Megas

ikariam has f@cked up before 1 month i was 200 k points score in zeta and then a new version seems tohave installed after new version i was 100 k points and now ikariam sucks for me but i still play in zeta

what is a speedserver? :P i play at www.ikariam.gr xD

and BTW its any script that let me build 2-3 building One after the ohter (like ikariam plus?)

I play on www.ikariam.gr too but at www.ikariam.org is a server named speedserver that for exaplme I have 5 scientists and i get 30 reasearch point full wood,full glass etc. Building are reade in 2 mins :D

Yes there is a script that can let you build 2-3 building one after the other :)

I play on www.ikariam.gr too but at www.ikariam.org is a server named speedserver that for exaplme I have 5 scientists and i get 30 reasearch point full wood,full glass etc. Building are reade in 2 mins :D

Yes there is a script that can let you build 2-3 building one after the other :)

You have full resources ?

can you give me a download site?? and tell me how to use plz I can't find in the site you gave me xD  

and is this banable?

can you give me a download site?? and tell me how to use plz I can't find in the site you gave me xD 

and is this banable?

You can find the safe scripts for ikariam here http://board.ikariam.gr/ search for them :P

[GR]Όταν κάνεις install to greasemonkey (που το έχεις ήδη κάνει) Πάτα σε ένα script και όταν πατήσεις θα σου λέει install.  Περιμένεις 4 δευτερόλεπτα και το κάνεις install :)[/GR]

{gr}mia erwtisi.. ama paw na katalavw mia polu k dn kanw apoklismo to limani pirazei?

an einai sto nisi oxi ka8ws dn 8a ginei naumaxia...an einai se allo nisi k exei ploia nai .