Aion or Lineage 2?

limex

Why people say what Lineage 2 is better then didin't tested AION at all?

Anyway, for me Lineage 2 is beetter, because AION is like WoW, very very much things are copied from WoW and I hate WoW. What's I think the biggest problem why I don't like AION.

But I played AION for only week or smth, maybe it was not enough to start love this game, but for me it looks shitty.

Then AION started I whanted to see something... WOW!! Not World of Warcraft. I whanted to see something new, unseen and then I logged in account, hunted some mobs, traveled to towns, did a lot of quests I was a bit shocked, because I haven't seen anything new...

And Lineage2 is old-school, I will love this game forever, even I will not be playing this game anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I played Aion i grow up until 43 lvl with mage and then i get bored coz the only thing to do at thoose lvls are to going and killing RBs for the drops but i coulnt find any group and this was so boreeeed!!!!!

but i dont like l2 as is it now cause they destroy it!!!! only c6 servers c5 or c4...nothing more.

i will just vote for both games but for l2 i said only for c6 c5 and c4.

i will w8 the lineage 3 if there will be exist.