[Share]Anti-Corruption System

Shikiero

Hello all.... it's my 1st post over here so i was thinking to make it special ;D

So here is a piece of code from me for the GM who corrupts...(corrupt=give items/enchant/level/etc to normal player)

So here we go!

This code is for L2J tested and working on my pack.

Chronicle: Interlude

First you go here: trunk/L2J_Gameserver/java/config/options.properties

and you add this:

# Ban edited Player and Corrupt GM if a GM edits a NON GM character.

GMEdit = False

OR FALSE

Secondly, you go here: trunk/L2J_Gameserver/java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java

and you add this:

GM_EDIT                         = Boolean.valueOf(optionsSettings.getProperty("GMEdit", "False"));
OR FALSE AS I SAID

And at the end you add these:

import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.util.IllegalPlayerAction;

import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.util.Util;

And These:

/**

* Anti-Corrupt GMs Protection.

* If GMEdit enabled, a GM won't be able to Add Exp or SP to any other

* player that's NOT a GM Character. And in addition... both player

* and GM WILL BE BANNED.

*/

if(Config.GM_EDIT && (expval != 0 || spval != 0)&& !player.isGM())

{

//Warn the player about his inmediate ban.

player.sendMessage("A GM tried to edit you in "+expval+" exp points and in "+spval+" sp points.You will both be banned.");

Util.handleIllegalPlayerAction(player,"The player "+player.getName()+" has been edited. BAN!!", IllegalPlayerAction.PUNISH_KICKBAN);

//Warn the GM about his inmediate ban.

player.sendMessage("You tried to edit "+player.getName()+" by "+expval+" exp points and "+spval+". You both be banned now.");

Util.handleIllegalPlayerAction(activeChar,"El GM "+activeChar.getName()+" ha editado a alguien. BAN!!", IllegalPlayerAction.PUNISH_KICKBAN);

_log.severe("GM "+activeChar.getName()+" tried to edit "+player.getName()+". They both have been Banned.");

}

else if (expval !=0 || spval !=0)

Credits:Shikiero (ME)

Yes goood but if the gm make it on his player (gm char) and then trade the items? whats goings on then?

Gm who's good GM must be Inv in the town checking the players, and the game server... That's why there is a option of "petition" to recall admin about his/her questions..

Hello all.... it's my 1st post over here so i was thinking to make it special ;D

So here is a piece of code from me for the GM who corrupts...(corrupt=give items/enchant/level/etc to normal player)

So here we go!

This code is for L2J tested and working on my pack.

First you go here: trunk/L2J_Gameserver/java/config/options.properties

and you add this: OR FALSE

Secondly, you go here: trunk/L2J_Gameserver/java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java

and you add this: OR FALSE AS I SAID

And at the end you add these:

And These:

Credits:Shikiero (ME)

What i can say is nice but no is yours .. i have a server pack where i have this .

anyway good work.

I think this is already shared!

about this

player.sendMessage("A GM tried to edit you in "+expval+" exp points and in "+spval+" sp points.You will both be banned."); 
Util.handleIllegalPlayerAction(player,"The player "+player.getName()+" has been edited. BAN!!", IllegalPlayerAction.PUNISH_KICKBAN); 

i think bad idea ...

is better remove exp and to send a message to him!

about this

i think bad idea ...

yes immediate ban would be unfair for a player who hadnt any idea that gm will exp him for example. I am correct?

Yes goood but if the gm make it on his player (gm char) and then trade the items? whats goings on then?

make what?if he enchant give exp and so on both of them will be banned.

In addition i didn't forbid the gm to trade with other player because for example at events gms must trade players to give them the reward they will be both get banned and that's unfair.

What i can say is nice but no is yours .. i have a server pack where i have this .

anyway good work.

That's my work dude.... it's not my fault if someone added with his own way at a god damned pack..

about this

i think bad idea ...

A true and trusted gm will never EVER touch the player's exp/sp....

@I can sure you that this is not shared bcz i used the button "search" and i found nothing...

if admin do this ? will be banned? if someone want make a custom event?

yes immediate ban would be unfair for a player who hadnt any idea that gm will exp him for example. I am correct?

yes I think these two are the main disadvantages of the share. However its nice.