interlude [Interlude L2OFF] L2Dismay

Tomcraft

If enchantment sucks then you will basically get a +7 weapon with same effort as a full-day player will, as they will want a high OE and break their weapon.

But yeah, enchantment is low. We already said plenty of times why it is so.

Boring? If you came to farm, yes, it is. If you came to pvp, far from that.

If enchantment sucks then you will basically get a +7 weapon with same effort as a full-day player will, as they will want a high OE and break their weapon.

But yeah, enchantment is low. We already said plenty of times why it is so.

Boring? If you came to farm, yes, it is. If you came to pvp, far from that.

Pi for example could be mass pvp zone and when someone get bored,can go there for some pvp.Now you go at pi and is empty.

Pi for example could be mass pvp zone and when someone get bored,can go there for some pvp.Now you go at pi and is empty.

Yeah well /agree.

Sucks that PI is empty.

But I didnt get bored yet though...

there is everywhere pvps.if u cant find a clan and you are lolrandoms its your problem.btw did u try siege yet?prolly no.thats why u are speaking.

I do use windows 7, Walker doesnt work here.

walker works on l2dismay anyway. i got bored of this donators server ;d and i quit i failed 6 s grade sa weps from +4 to +5 in a row xD and then i got mad and continued .. (if this is 40 % or 50 % im a priest u can say its 15 %)

dismay1.png

width=821 height=768http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8443/dismay2.png[/img]

my clan killed like 100 low rbs that supposed to drop eggs for clan skills but rate is like 0.7 we only got 2 eggs Vim told us its retail rate (retail is 70 %drop) ! but their are many full clan skill and lvl clans from donations also donators have oportunity to donate for +12 sa wep at price of 80 euro (trust me +12 a normal player will never get also never get full clan skills ) also its supposed to be pvp server ;D lols (yes their is pvp but no pvp features) ..

My suggestion for this server is if ur a masochist join .

peace

dadau.jpg

This server is pure ribbish ...... WASTE of time .....  server for donators only ...........  +  nothing is like retail ...... [ the enchant rate is not retail (realy dead rate) / the drop rate is not retail (when u kill mobs for some item drop u cand ream about it )/ the buffs are not retail / the items status is not retail [ some wep is supposed to give a special bonus but its giving other sh1t ......  ] its only  playing playing in an illusion then when u wake up and say SH!T this server is fake ......

Thats all from me  :-)  

Because it is not a farm server.

It is about time you farmers realize it.

Dismay is A PVP server. You farm 6-10 gear and PVP, not go for +16 weapons.

If you want red glows, go play on l2j which will end up COMPLETELY f-ed up in few months.

If you want to pvp then come on dismay.

I said it before, but obviously nobody gets it. We are not a 1-day server. We are not starwars server. If you want ++ items, dismay is NOT a server for you.

You get +7 armor sets and +10 weapon and start pvping. That is the kind of server dismay is.

Most of the people crying for high enchant are super spoiled by lolL2j servers.

We NEVER said we want a starwars server. Custom, pvp one where players spend time in front of EF pvp-ing, not inside of it farming.

Yet majority wants to make it a starwars with 1-day fully geared boss & + 20weapon server. It will _NEVER_ be like that.

Hardcore pvp'ers love it, farmers leave it.

As for donators "issue".

Are you honestly telling me you will loose to a donator just because your enchant on a weapon is -3 lower than his?

If that is the case then you should honestly think it over why you are playing L2 after all.

It is a game where skill matters most, not the gear.

Saying that a server is ruined by donators who deal 100 more damage on 2,1-2,5k hit than you, is an act of jealousy of their enchant glow and not a real issue as you may say.

There are plenty of fraps movies in the media section. I suggest you observe them a little. You just may even realize that majority of the people that kick ass has +10 weapon out of which almost none is donated.

@Kurameboli, what weapon status? Are you saying we were wrong when we removed cancel effect from cancel stick? Or the conversion SA?

Drop rate is not retail? What does that even mean? Of course it's not retail. If you want retail, go play on retail with x1.

Buffs are not retail? Come on, now you're just trashing...

Server is shit? Same goes for you as the guy above. Start spending time outside of EF and now inside of it.

In the mean time, the below link speaks for itself.

http://www.forum.l2dismay.com/index.php?board=20.0

I doubt any "shitty" (as you referred to it) server would have this much pvp.

Regards, Vim.

Ok vim  !!

Tell me 1 clan from those pvp videos that is not donated .. You gotta farm enough for clan skills that is a must on a pvp server but u have nicely changed the drop rate for egg drops from rbs .. Tell me vim how can a non donator in a clan lvl 6 with a total of 3 skills (lvl 1) kill a guy from a donated clan lvl 8 ?? On same items the diffrnce is like 1k dmg (archers) but u say l2 is all about skill (clearly on dismay its not about ur skill).

PPL want a  real interlude pvp server !!!!!!  [ did u ever hear about l2 extreme ? ] this is what ppl are looking for  ..............  REAL server

and by the way u tell me that this is not farm server ?  [ ooh really .....  u get ur self fuked up till u farm the items needed  for the costum armor and wep ..... and other miscs ....... dude this server is  [ one silly admin who wanna make some cash ]  then he opens server and wait for fools to join and say wow super server ......