interlude [Interlude L2OFF] L2Dismay

Tomcraft

Now that's just fine to me!

Alright, I don't want to spam this gorgeous thread.

So I'll just leave you a:

"This server is really like Lineage II should be"

and a

"Lineage II at it's best"

which are both meant totally serious and log in the game :)

Once again, since I really cant stop to mention it: This Server is SERIOUSLY very good.

Now that's just fine to me!

Alright, I don't want to spam this gorgeous thread.

So I'll just leave you a:

"This server is really like Lineage II should be"

and a

"Lineage II at it's best"

which are both meant totally serious and log in the game :)

Once again, since I really cant stop to mention it: This Server is SERIOUSLY very good.

You are an ass licker... are you like that in life or you just have 12 years old?

There is some minor corruption going around. But nothing major like boss jewels and OEd weapons/armors. No one suffer from some extra discounts at donations, does it?Or couple of free AIO buffers to "factor" clans just so they would play on your server.

About counter, it is kinda weird. It was showing 931 ppl online at 5.30 am gmt +1 few days ago and then later in afternoon/evening (peak time) its like 1k players according to counter, which is very very weird. Also not to say EF an GC were empty at 5.30 am, no one to pvp, few randoms pveing inside and that's it.

Or there is something wrong with your counter, or you made it to multiply.

As last thingy i would like to maintain epic raid bosses, which should spawn at 18.00 gmt +1 on 2.1.2010. Server was restarted for 30 min so epic raids could be restored to mortal state. So after server came back up at around 18.40, announcement was saying raid would spawn in 20 min (19.00) but they never did. So lot of ppl wasted theyre time for nothing. But thats ok since ppl do mistake and i assume tomcraft, vim and other staff are also ppl.

However, now there is new topic about when epics should spawn, which day/time. But somehow no one from staff saw that QA spawned later that day and drooped ring. Also frintezza was killed today. So there are epics going around already, why bother with spawning them again and/or failing again as you did last time.

Server has grew up extremely fast, but its going down even faster...

PS: Admin asking for ONLY factor clan members to come to coliseum to talk with him 2 days after server opened is simply a fail admin. You should know that there are no factors on any server that fast.

Just another fast money earning server which will fail after month or two.

Always rumors.

Tell me... Did you ever see a populated Server where no rumors were being made about corruption?

I doubt that.

Do you have to make this server look bad just out of a mood? As I can see there are no prooves you can show us.

So just end this "oh noez corruption omg" shit and let us play.

To these ass-licking accusation:

No I'm actually not lol:

If you didnt manage to notice it:

This was actually meant ironic

Cheers

@maaark

According to you, who should I consult with then?

All the whining random players on forum who have nothing better to do than cry how much their (imba) class is nerfed?

I did that, they didn't make any sense. Their statements didn't fit with each other at all. One time archers were too imba, other time gladys were too imba, third time summoners should takedown gladiator... I am an admin, not a psychologist. I need real, solid information about bugs, and the only, even if not entirely, accurate information will come from the spine of population which are clans and thus clan leaders.

And yes, we had factor clans on server THAT fast.

Just look at the siege list after one week. TWENTY SEVEN clans.

We have ~1k almost every day during the evenings. How is that a dying server? Dismay is growing at an extremely fast rate.

Perhaps the fact that we spent a huge amount of money on ads might have something to do with it ;)

Regarding raids. Yes, there was a problem with the spawn time, it was incorrect and raids didn't spawn as they should. As you said, people make mistakes, and I am, after all, just a human.

It is nice to see that finally someone understands that. Almost noone else did.

But, on the other hand, if you ask me, raids (or lack of those) was a success. Clans asked to delay them for exactly this reason. Mass pvp. They got it, plenty.

Even if they have no jewels they shouldn't complain in such an extent that they do now. If they wanted the jewels that badly, they would never have asked me to delay the raids. They would just farm them from day 1.

Regarding the rings. I am aware that they are killable. Once the poll ends I will kill all the raids, delete all the jewels from inventory and do what the poll says. You don't have to worry about me doing the same mistake I did in the past. I'm not some lolbr (no pun intended).

p.s. Getting the item check to work. Expect it any time.

Oh c'mon guys, don't get so exited with "1k online" lol. If you go at Giran, you will see that is full of bots, wc, se etc..

So average players that exists in this server is 400-500 if you thing that 1 player have 2 or more bots ON. So is community/2 or more :)

I don't have something with Dismay lol, it is good server, just mentioned  to relax with the "HUGE comunity"

And for example l2toxic.com have 1.3 max online/day WITHOUT any support bot because it have full NPC buffer, only some dwarfies.

Regards

Why the heck all are claiming there's corruption? I didn't even think about it. I would not if there would not be people constantly spreading rumors.

And seriously, even when: so what?

There are 1000 people online. Who cares if 10 are cheating? There are still 990 people to own....

Seriously just enjoy the game.

Why the heck all are claiming there's corruption? I didn't even think about it. I would not if there would not be people constantly spreading rumors.

And seriously, even when: so what?

There are 1000 people online. Who cares if 10 are cheating? There are still 990 people to own....

Seriously just enjoy the game.

Do you know why did they wiped the server?

well, get some information and then come here edit your post ;)

Do you know why did they wiped the server?

well, get some information and then come here edit your post ;)

Do YOU know why we wiped it? Get some real information, not from the post of the people that fucked it up in the first place.

As promised.

http://188.72.225.43:81/character/

Inventory log.

Browse it, go mad and cut this corruption crap once and for all.

It will be working for a day so everyone can have a good snoop, after which it will be disabled.