[Request] Working Rebirth system for new l2j version...

TataieMuie

Question

Hello,

I`m using the latest L2J Server version and i looked on they`r official website,

I looked here on ragezone and even l2j-free... None of the rebirth scripts work with

the new l2j server files... they give errors; MaestroLuke helped me to fix one of them

so it did not have any errors i compiled everything with eclipse,

opened gameserver no errors. but when you create a new char you start

with 0 hp / 0 mp and you are flying in the air (falling actually)...

I know there are alot of good devs here and i really hope someone know how to make this...

Basicly all i want the reb system to do is:

1. Make a lvl 85 char down to lvl 40.

2.Delete 3rd class skills and change the char to 2nd class with appropriate skills.

3. give the char who made a rebirth an item for example Item Id 17804

because i have set up an npc on my serv that exchanges some custom skills for this item...

Some pics with problem i` having.. for those who thought its weird to dye exactly after creating char :|

rebbug.jpg

rebbug2.jpg

As you can see here... its also strange that when you login you are dead but in this place... it should be in cave of trials or whatever its called when you make a new char.. same for all races you login 1st time and fall from the sky in this place.

Please don`t say search because i have tested every reb system i found on google lol... none work with newest l2j server files..

They give errors or don`t work properly.. And i have been trying for a few days but i`m still learning alot atm and i cant seem to make this work on my own. so please if anyone can help me with this post a reply or add me on msn : VillyL2J@hotmail.com

3 answers to this question