[WTS] My Server

Well i took a decision cause i cannot handle anymore my server for a lot of reasons (mostly for my private life) that's why i want to sell it, so listen my server feautures restriction on items/armor when someone reach 400 pvp take a skill as reward same ip cannot take pvp or pk point's pvp color system CTF event fully working Death Match fully working all 81-83 skills work's 100% weapons/armors

special abilities and stats work's 100% too server has a gm shop too with everything you want an AIO npc with auto enchanter auto noblesse manager warehouse and more what else ahmm *all event's has auto join/leave command's with my pack i will sale too the workspace and the whole dedicated machine were it's already paid until 8/12/2009 and everything you can imagine can be added easy and fast if someone interesting can send me a messege via pm here or left a reply here.

P.S with the website ofc if someone want it XD

KingStyle

Can we have the website of the server, or it's down? ^^

-Blane

I cancel my account i just still have the domain cause server name was so EPIC XD btw

DEDICATED MACHINE SOLD

NOW IF SOMEONE INTERESTING FOR THE PACK AND THE WHOLE WORKSPACE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE

I cancel my account i just still have the domain cause server name was so EPIC XD btw

DEDICATED MACHINE SOLD

NOW IF SOMEONE INTERESTING FOR THE PACK AND THE WHOLE WORKSPACE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE

You didn't answer to Blane's question.