[SHARE]Nice Program for easy dual Boxing!

ok..so this little thing cleans up the frames per second on all the windows in background...good

now it's in Russian

and many people need translation..

ill ask one question here a bit off topic but i need answer in order to help further..

silly or not.. i don't know how to make my Windows [OS] to display programs coded in Cyrillic...

my browser has Cyrillic but all other foreign programs display gibberish #$%$@$  ...

I'm fluent in Russian but where i live i don't need to use it or the Cyrillic alphabet, therefore i never had the need

to make my PC in cyrilic...i'm getting to the point...

i know allot about PC's ...but  we we're not born knowing ALL! So I ask if someone can tell me how to

make my OS to display software in it's original coding..then i can translate the program for you guys

regards

PS; reply not needed to be in the topic..send me pm is better not to clutter here

Just use settings of your language bar go to add lang and ther from another window just add russian as you said if you are fluelent in it, your nest thing should be just change lang of os in that bar so you will see normaly (for that lang) coded font in this program (if im not misunderstand about what you want to have). After that just go back to your lang bar and change you lang to your default.

Nice share but.. I cant anderstand nothing from this programm....

heh so how can you say thats "nice share" if you dont understand a thing from it :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...