interlude [Interlude L2J] NEW Trilogy Faction Mod

Dreigons

Hello,

i want to introduce our new project, Faction Trilogy.

3 factions, every hour vote for new zone, EXP and SP system and much much more features.

Short clip:

And player clip:

Server address: www.l2java.com

Yes. I have played it too but to everyone who si gonna try it look at this : http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/552/shot00012au.jpg If we ignore this everything else is perfect.

This screen is from test server, where everything was in test mode... So, try to do it now. ;)

Test mode ? i don't think so. It is the same as know.

When we start this server, we start it in test mode for ~one week. And then was a multisell bug with enchants, who we dont fixed becouse we dont have gm shops with multisell in 5000x server, so some scriptchilds found this and use this, when we was informed about that we fixed it in 15minutes...

And then test mode end, server was wiped, this mode was created by our team from 0 and it use l2jfree pack, so it's normal to find bug especialy in begining (test mode).

How i sayed, try to do it now...

When we start this server, we start it in test mode for ~one week. And then was a multisell bug with enchants, who we dont fixed becouse we dont have gm shops with multisell in 5000x server, so some scriptchilds found this and use this, when we was informed about that we fixed it in 15minutes...

And then test mode end, server was wiped, this mode was created by our team from 0 and it use l2jfree pack, so it's normal to find bug especialy in begining (test mode).

How i sayed, try to do it now...

Well server wiped or what ??

I played on this srv i had DS+MM+10 its gone or what ??

Well server wiped or what ??

I played on this srv i had DS+MM+10 its gone or what ??

If you play in beggining in test mode then yes and official was announced when test mode end server will be wiped.

Test mode was in server begin for one week to test server and fix bugs like someone publiced one screenshot here.

So i dont know in what time you play.

i just checked the "new" l2java. Same thing... donators running with items that are + 35 ( with +30 max ) LT community. 1 on every 100 is speaking english... let's not forget the admin .. who is translating to you when mantoshius is gone ?

yes but donate is very cheap 100 coins cost 1,2 euro and you can donate via sms so if you spend 5 euro you can make weapon s full enchanted :)

yea and this is too cheap ... My idea to change donation page (or remove for faction srv)

And wipe server ... Thats my opinion ... donate at faction suck because one play long time to take an S set and someone can just donate ...

For PvP and Low srv's ok but faction with donate suck ... :)

Friendly, Brzoza! ^^