[SHARE] How to: Know in Which Servers HlaPex Works (Without Instaling its Patch)

Does this method still work?

I have checked it on some servers right now,its still working.Anyway it will continue working for a  long time as the server's creators are not able to hind the DES file,that allows you to see if the hlapex works.

xD i dont see the hiden post and im not refering to knowledge in that post....

just want to say that this is one of the most spamed topics here and what is the most funny thing is that 90% of people posting here have post count near 0 xD

ps.to all ppl from whining about donator/gold member, in other topic someone said that after 250 posts you can see topics with "only donator/platinium(or whatever) member" dont know why but if thats the rule its ok with me ;)

pss. i recomend for mod to cut in half that topic and send it to trash (that half with spam ofcorse:P) with this post;)

• 4 weeks later...

uhm... if you put the post requireed to .. uhm.. 50.. maybe it can be better.. so ppl don't spam.. post in 5 topic.. and can read this or other threads.. am i wrong?

There are not same threads

yeah nice, i couldnt log for a week or more, and i still cant see it cause i didnt spammed enough, nice post, stickied, who knows will ever know and who dont get screwed, in this case the guys with low posts

• 3 weeks later...

It looks a little bit in a stupid way, when most answers are based on dirty wishes to get post count bigger. As a result, topic is transformating into nonsence. Hope, moderators will try to get such things off this good forum.

• 2 weeks later...