interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ - Eminence

WizZy™

Okay,

after a long discussion with our team members, we decided to have Augmentation Skills.

Yet, the infamous magical attack skills that makes healer classes OP have a STATIC REUSE TIME of 6 seconds for individual and 15 seconds for mass. As it is on retail. This makes them way more balanced :D

Best Regards,

Jake

The only problem is Duel might.It fa.cks the balance so /delete it

http://l2eminence.eu/forum/index.php?topic=49.0

If someone want to join our clan !

This clan maked by me and DarkSlayer(CL) so if u want to have good time and have fun just make ur clan application :P

Btw i also have idea If staff srv can think about it and make poll for open srv at friday 30.10.09 That would be great!: P

At the weekend u get more ppl :) Think about it! :P

Btw i also have idea If staff srv can think about it and make poll for open srv at friday 30.10.09 That would be great!: P

At the weekend u get more ppl :) Think about it! :P

great idea i am +1 to this but jake and the staff will decide . i think its very good idea cause many more people will join :D

great idea i am +1 to this but jake and the staff will decide . i think its very good idea cause many more people will join :D

We already setted the launch time. Moving it wouldnt be a good idea.

Anyways, at the 1st of November toplist votes resets, and thats why we setted the launch that time.

Looks like a good server so i will propably join.I hope that we will have a nice time ^^

PS:Dark and Brzoza count me in for your clan....SirKuo will keep on rollin at eminence too

W8ing for da server to open xD

Looks like a good server so i will propably join.I hope that we will have a nice time ^^

PS:Dark and Brzoza count me in for your clan....SirKuo will keep on rollin at eminence too

W8ing for da server to open xD

Ofc man we will invite u but 1st u must register at forum and make application :P

We already setted the launch time. Moving it wouldnt be a good idea.

Anyways, at the 1st of November toplist votes resets, and thats why we setted the launch that time.

OKY no problem anyway at Poland 1st november there is saint and i cant be at 1st day =(

When im back we gonna rlz :P

@Edit: Jake look our clan day by day grow up so fast :P It's nice and sound good for server ... More population ^^

Cheers!

my opinion is to dont have augment skills because is difficult to balance them THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

Yes it difficult but ... U didnt notice that there is GREAT SERVER STAFF!

I Believe they're gonna fix that and server will be one of best Interlude at the moment High rate ;)

So just w8 for server start and u see their work :P

Let's hope so i wanna pwn asses in olympiad as a TH

U cant pwn asses u will be PWNED ASS :P

Btw i gonna make saggi/paladin/sh :P Idk exactly ...

@Jake If u can make someone MOD at forum because some "b1tche's" spam our clan section and its make me MAD ... If they wanna spam tell them to join mxc :P

Cheers!