[Share]L2J Tool How to make your own L2JServer[Its a program]

LOL

LOL

LOL

that's awesome work from a newbie on visual basic like you LOL cool work black i think you deserve a gift but i will remove it if you stop sharing cool things like this have fun

still awesome

Loal it's not an installer, just something like a guide...

it isn't something like a guide it is a guide and very short. dunno for the other people but i think it's pointless same thing has been shared over 10 times. anyway...

it isn't something like a guide it is a guide and very short. dunno for the other people but i think it's pointless same thing has been shared over 10 times. anyway...

so phoenix if you can make something like that on Visual Basic Language

so phoenix if you can make something like that on Visual Basic Language

So ppl and generally phoenix if you can make sth like this GO!

Anyway i started learning VB be4 1 week

So i wanted to make sth cool for mxc .. Say whatever you want.

zerk mode or something ; i didn't judged his skills on VB which personally i don't care but that point of the share , how to make an l2j server which has been shared over 10 times all these years. seperate things ;o

zerk mode or something ; i didn't judged his skills on VB which personally i don't care but that point of the share , how to make an l2j server which has been shared over 10 times all these years. seperate things ;o

phoenix he just learning a language Visual Basic can you stop saying the same thing about (how to make an l2j server which has been shared over 10 times all these years.) he made the same thing but in another way just congratz him for his patient and his work in the name of god JUST THIS IN THE NAME OF GOD NOTHING ELSE

P.S and i am sure you start the whole story just for the karma for nothing else

as Noble said

Karma [gr]klapses[gr]

phoenix he just learning a language Visual Basic can you stop saying the same thing about (how to make an l2j server which has been shared over 10 times all these years.) he made the same thing but in another way just congratz him for his patient and his work in the name of god JUST THIS IN THE NAME OF GOD NOTHING ELSE

as Noble said

Karma [gr]klapses[gr]

Laughted hard really. Who is crying ; i just answer in 1 line and you made 5 lines and i am the one who is crying ? come on you found the chance and grabed it =) . About karma , well yes cause such guides exists like 2,3 years in txt file which you can move words make the bold , colored , delete.

Ye and you had many options to choose lol...

as Noble said

Karma [gr]klapses[gr]

that a lack of inspiration and out of topic sentence <.<

on topic , i don't judge HIS VB SKILLS but this subject has been shared a bunch of times. can't you guys get the point? oh noes...