Maxcheaters Promotional Video Contest [24.09.09][Check Inside]

hey who deleted my explanation to lain? i told u when i sayd wmm effects sucks i didnt mean especialy for the guy i just mean all the windows media player effects are bad .. nothing more . whatever i am not here to cry for the karma as u thing i just want u to get what i wanted to tell ( dont give me the karma i dont want it ;) ) just want u to get what i was talking about ;)

aaaaa i was think that the rule 9 is for the title.I read it a lot of times.

It can participate or no?

EDIT:It was difficult for me to make this video and i try a lot because it was the first time i use sony vegas.As a newbie i was working with WMM.I present our forum what else it will need?

Re-upload the video with the correct tags.

hey who deleted my explanation to lain? i told u when i sayd wmm effects sucks i didnt mean especialy for the guy i just mean all the windows media player effects are bad .. nothing more . whatever i am not here to cry for the karma as u thing i just want u to get what i wanted to tell ( dont give me the karma i dont want it ;) ) just want u to get what i was talking about ;)

I count when somebody says "look ur video suck for only 1 things" (plus with awful grammar errors) still as negative rating or flaming, it's our job. If you have nothing nice to say to somebody, just keep silence - the best option. //end, no drama in this topic.

Cyber I kinda love it but u should add on the ending a www.maxcheaters.com after the "Join Us"

u used after effects right?

also i want the song's name :D

yeah i told him to add more maxcheaters name on the vid :P

and more the website :P

but rules are rules :/

1 edit only :(

/EDIT: On l2 vid i saw a made by Beatrich87 or something like that :/

why u dont remove it ? XD

And YEA!!!

Here is my try :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmd_aP2zHjw

Hope you like it!!

Good Job, but you will have to edit tags (rule 9) in order to not get disqualified.

but rules are rules :/

1 edit only :(

You got rules wrong. You can't edit content you have cut and edited already, but if there are technical problems (like missing tags, wrong tittle) you can still edit it. But the video must stay untouched, as was posted first time.

You got rules wrong. You can't edit content you have cut and edited already, but if there are technical problems (like missing tags, wrong tittle) you can still edit it. But the video must stay untouched, as was posted first time.

i know lain xD

i am talking about the vid :P

And what is wrong with the video, sofaki-chan?

you cant see any maxcheaters on this movie xD

or something more about the forum right lain-kun?

Tittle: "www.Maxcheaters.com CS/Lineage2/WoW/Aion Cheats"

Video content: "Welcome to Maxcheaters"

Everything's fine.

Good Job, but you will have to edit tags (rule 9) in order to not get disqualified.

Do what? o.O??

As I told you it is an advertising video.It mustn't be 10 minutes video showing each board of the forum and their topics LOl.

I showed in a way the forum overlook, I posted games in which we have exploits and all these in 49 seconds...This is how an advertising video should be, especially with the game scenes (CSS/L2/WOW/AION) becomes more attractive..

Cyber I kinda love it but u should add on the ending a www.maxcheaters.com after the "Join Us"

u used after effects right?

also i want the song's name :D

The "www.maxcheaters.com" is mentioned in the begining.

I used some after effects things...

It's not one song...If I remember right they are 4 or 5 songs I edited to get this result..

PS. GOD DAMN I DOUBLE POSTED...SORRY :(

Edit. Tags added.Anything else? :)

And YEA!!!

Here is my try :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmd_aP2zHjw

Hope you like it!!

nice one!

For everyone: please add videos ingame while hacking- exploiting ! it will be a lot ++