Maxcheaters Promotional Video Contest [24.09.09][Check Inside]

Pffff come on....You never said that adding scenes while hacking would be better..

but anyway, imo there shouldn't because an advertising video shouldn't be like 5 minutes showing people hacking..

A small one, with boards explanation, forum theme, scenes from games (not noobish scenes) and not with many explanations

so it will be more attractive to people who want a forum with exploits...

Anyway, obviously I ain't gonna win this comp (too many negative comments o.O) so good luck to everyone!!

@spiroslouis Too many spellings mistakes dude :/

It is up to you if you add in-game movie scenes or not, just use your imagination, god damit.

Rule:

4) Stealing ideas or components will mean immediate disqualify

These videos are created by NCsoft, and they do not require any credits to be published. (The more people see it, the more will play it). It is not against the rules.

+1 copy from the old video that we have it as inspiration and not like to take its parts xD

ripped video xD

EDIT: 7:19 time LOL this is a adver.. video or a movie?  xD

I broke 1 rule. Rule number 4 5) You may not flame/negative rate each other under any circumstances (someone's talented, someone's not) and plus we are here for it (judges)

6) You may not flame judges for their decisions (it's a competition after all, and you know how could it end)

Replies deleted. Ffs, guys, I mean really...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FghXnPMuELA

A video i created long time ago for this competition:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=21307.0

Never announced the winners ,so i post it here as well.

Video does break rules 9 and 12.

You still have time to edit it.

I'm just sayin'...

Because since our forum has many other sections like CS/WOW/Aion, shouldn't these be placed in the videos?Just a statement..Take it easy :)

Well, it should. And if it isn't, it's their fault. And they actually lose a chance to win.

Only 6 contestants have shown, more videos needed ! 2 Days left!

STARTING TODAY 00:00 10TH OF OCTOBER AND ENDING ON 23TH OF OCTOBER AT 00:00, THIS IS THE TIME YOU CAN POST YOUR VIDEOS

Today we have 23TH Of October...so...24 hours left!!

Lain we are waiting an answer...

I didn't say we'd have the results on 24th, I said that the last date when you are allowed to post your videos is 24th, you have to give us some time to announce the winners. Plus some of judges are gone now (weekend).

Video 3 disqualified.  

Author: Dariuse

Reason: Stolen components (thanks spiroslouis for noticing)

More details: If you can see the introduction in video 3, it's nice. Now check the introduction in example video I gave you on the main page. Pretty much similar right? Ohhhh, it's same! Stealer Dariuse epicly failed once again.

Locked and wait till we decide about the winner. (Some of judges are gone due to weekend time, so you'll have to be patient).