unlock?

Vazelos

Your topic is a c/p from MD's post translated, but you are giving credits to yourself and tell that it took you soooo much time.

That's also why you put [gr] tags. If you wanted to make an english one, you wouldn't be able to, as you could post post the c/p of MD's topic =]

Hope you got me man.

nope it is not ;o no hell. Amnd i put gr tags coz i find the infos in the internet... On gr forumS..

still the credits dont go to you >.>

Ye ok so we should give credits for l2bugs to NCSoft who created l2, and not the the ones who found them?

Now you are becoming ridiculous dude! I dont want to make you feel bad or whatever, but you know you did NOT write it.

They are even is the same order with MD's lol!

You didn't change even that..

maybe coz all of the users who post it on the internet c/p one for eache other-forum? There are not many internet users that they can find them? So one finds it form the other... He modifies it. he change something that he dont like write some better explanation and vouala.

maybe coz all of the users who post it on the internet c/p one for eache other-forum? There are not many internet users that they can find them? So one finds it form the other... He modifies it. he change something that he dont like write some better explanation and vouala.

dude you either dont want or cant understand that some guys explore wow/l2/cs, or make their own programms and share them.

That's absolutely their work.

If you try to search in mxc you will find more than 200 topics made by the users themselves, and not leeched.

If you cant make such a topic, then just c/p it but give the damn credits to the one who deserves them!

It is illegal giving them to yourself and it is also a very BAD image of a user doing that...

Now //end of matter for me. I was totally clear on what I had to say.

We talked on MSN too and I think you must have realised what I'm telling.

If not, then it is, and it will always be a problem.

well and to where i must give credits? To unamed users of internet?

well, the author of the topic has a name >.>

Otherwise give credits to the whole site by giving a link of it.

OK I won't spend more time.

You know that you are now acting childish.

If you don't want to add the credits then just wait for somebody to find the source and report you.

Nothing else nothing more.

I'm trying to help you and you are acting like...I won't continue that.

No offence but it's the truth.

Regards.

Well I have say it about 3 times that when i am saying credits i mean something like regards or yours vazelos.

So i dont get it why it is locked and who de fack lock it? We were offtopic before.

I will unlock it , since there isn't a GR topic with these things ( correct me if im wrong).

Since both look IDENTICAL, both of you , and im talking about MD and vazelos, should put the appropriate credits.

Well I have say it about 3 times that when i am saying credits i mean something like regards or yours vazelos.

So i dont get it why it is locked and who de fack lock it? We were offtopic before.

well everybody else considers credits as they are.

and i think you do it too, but you are now trying to cover yourself...

btw it was locked for the right reason.

if you stop saying that you just found it on the net, you will remember yourself tranlsating MD's topic...

how i know it? the translation is EXACT and the titles are in the same row as they are in MD's topic...