Crack Any MYSQL Database (Brute Force)

amazing program to bad I cant download it ): but oh well.....

well u cant even see it :S but still it is in kind of "beta" release. after some hours of brute forceing it freezes...

it got unlocked again i think...

Sorry I wasn't specific :P

I meant I have been running the bot 74 hours and it hasn't stopped working.

now it has been about 86 hours and still haven't found the password.. They picked a good password... and im hoping not to have to get into MD5 stuff.. I dont miss those days..

Still a well programmed brute forcer, don't know about the dictionary though. Guess Ill just have to see when its done running.

Thank you!

Sorry I wasn't specific :P

I meant I have been running the bot 74 hours and it hasn't stopped working.

now it has been about 86 hours and still haven't found the password.. They picked a good password... and im hoping not to have to get into MD5 stuff.. I dont miss those days..

Still a well programmed brute forcer, don't know about the dictionary though. Guess Ill just have to see when its done running.

Thank you!

they might have alphanumeric password. Do you use dictionary attack? max length?

they might have alphanumeric password. Do you use dictionary attack? max length?

I don't think you can use dictionary attack with this. I haven't found a way yet atleast. I haven't tried numeric with length yet, im doing the "Words & Numeric" option. I was going to do it after my scan finishes what its doing to try other options. It has been over 100 hours, and don't want to stop it.  

I wish i could find a good wordlist for future reference, But i have yet to find a good one.

• 4 weeks later...