[Share]Server Battles for glory episode 3 rev 200

I dont belive the whole russian l2 community worked on this just to share on l2mxc. Anyway congrats to Russian Alliance for all the work. You guys took L2GvE to a new level.

The new version contains html, in English language. Recently released.

What's so surprising? Just some of the projects of our alliance free and some private for example Aion (java C + +) RF Online (java), Tera (java), Line war (java, C # (lineage 2 modif), GeoData for Lineage 2 and Aion privat.

yeah thats true is really intresting..... kali im w8ting for your reply if you are willing to update it :)

Yes, I will fill up with new versions, as he said the other day I update about laying out a fresh version of the server

I'm surching in Russian Alliance forum and i found this reply from administrator of forum "Most likely the update will be April 15." this reply is in BFG Topic. I think the new update will come in few days ,are that is true or not???      

BTW I will check the topic every day ;) That is great project!!!

I'm surching in Russian Alliance forum and i found this reply from administrator of forum "Most likely the update will be April 15." this reply is in BFG Topic. I think the new update will come in few days ,are that is true or not???     

BTW I will check the topic every day ;) That is great project!!!

yes i try to use it but they are missing lot of files and they dont give source's :/