[Share]Clan Skills as a reward for the leader :P

Not exactly , i think its usefull more on Low Rates where getting Hero is difficult (more than pvp)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Try to make a code for castle skills.I mean when the clan have a castle as base take as a reward clan skills.But if the clan have as base the giran,shuttgart or aden castle take as reward clan skills more levels than one clan who have dion or gludio castle.Try to make it like illicit awakening (Victoria).

Try to make a code for castle skills.I mean when the clan have a castle as base take as a reward clan skills.But if the clan have as base the giran,shuttgart or aden castle take as reward clan skills more levels than one clan who have dion or gludio castle.Try to make it like illicit awakening (Victoria).

Most worst l2server is ia,FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Also about your idea,not bad but i think its a bit useless

PS: check the date before post «  on: October 08, 2009, 11:12:17 AM »

The server ia become the worst server the last 3 years it used to be a very good server,and why my idea it's useless its a fair reward for the clans who have a castle.The other servers have as reward 15% tax and the skill of the circlet,these rewards they are not fair. One question i should be punished because the topic is old? Because i don't want to be another banned member.