Dev Leeroy threatens Me Agin

drogata

Leeroy or anyone else can flame anybody he/she/they want(s) at a personal message.

As for the topic, he asked you to prove to him that you made it alone, (3) times.

You replied, which means you saw the topic, but you did not reply to him.

So, this was a leech (probably) without credits.

So I supose Leeroy did the right thing, that anyone else would do.

Dude topic is make in june now is octomber and he reported this now after he argueing with me in september .and you thing in all this have something fair . becouse i definetly dont

why this topic is on fire?

cuz leeroy smitted drogata cuz he leeched something without credits, and for one month he was telling every day, that it was his =]

BTW drogata, if you prove me that this is yours, then I will admit that Lee was wrong.

But tell us what the code lee gave you meant.

if($type == '1'){
$result = mysql_query("SELECT char_name,maxCp FROM characters where maxCp>0 and accesslevel=0 order by maxCp desc")
or die(mysql_error());

I am waiting.

SELECT char_name = select table name

maxHp = select row

maxHp>0  = read only numbers more then 0

$name = $row['char_name'];

$maxHp = $row['maxHp'];

if ($sum1<$top) {

echo "<tr><td align=center>$name</td><td align=center>$maxHp</td></tr>";

$name = $row['char_name']; = write name and read char name table

$maxHp = $row['maxHp']; = write maxhp and read maxhp from row

Just change here :

("SELECT char_name,maxHp FROM characters where maxHp>0 and accesslevel=0 order by maxHp desc")

What and from where to read

and here

$maxHp = $row['maxHp'];

Change too

yes my english is not perfect realy , i use google translete for some words which i dont know and i use leasons from ragezone and bulgarian web http://web-tourist.net/login/login/statii.php?kategoria=1 and other like this

Becouse there u can find very usefull informacion how to work with php.html,sql and so on..

And i dont have to know english perfect to work and use this

Hello,

I have to post my comment even if i don't know the whole story. People take karma points for doing c/p or not and as i understand Leeroy is a hard moderator that dont want others to take karma points if the guy who posted isn't the owner right? I can find many posts but i think that a good topic deservers +1 karma even if it isn't the owners one.

So drogata took +1 karma from fakoykas but Leeroy took it back right?

I think that drogata should have +1 and deserves it but you are the mods the final decision is yours.

I should also inform you that you should restore his karma about that:

"Too big signature!Read the rules!" because he should recieve first a warning! ( dont know if he was warned. )

Thats my opinion.

Friendly Sillent.

Hello,

I have to post my comment even if i don't know the whole story. People take karma points for doing c/p or not and as i understand Leeroy is a hard moderator that dont want others to take karma points if the guy who posted isn't the owner right? I can find many posts but i think that a good topic deservers +1 karma even if it isn't the owners one.

So drogata took +1 karma from fakoykas but Leeroy took it back right?

I think that drogata should have +1 and deserves it but you are the mods the final decision is yours.

I should also inform you that you should restore his karma about that:

"Too big signature!Read the rules!" because he should recieve first a warning! ( dont know if he was warned. )

Thats my opinion.

Friendly Sillent.

About the sig he had been warned 2 or 3 times.

As for the cps, how would you feel if somebody got your own topic from somewhere, posted it somewhere else without giving credits, and getting awarded for that? It would look bad, wouldn't it? AND LAME TOO.

SELECT char_name = select table name

maxHp = select row

maxHp>0  = read only numbers more then 0

$maxHp = $row['maxHp'];

if ($sum1<$top) {

echo "<tr><td align=center>$name</td><td align=center>$maxHp</td></tr>";

$name = $row['char_name']; = write name and read char name table

$maxHp = $row['maxHp']; = write maxhp and read maxhp from row

Just change here :

("SELECT char_name,maxHp FROM characters where maxHp>0 and accesslevel=0 order by maxHp desc")

What and from where to read

and here

$maxHp = $row['maxHp'];

Change too

OK...Now wait for a mod to change your karma, but still leeroy was right, as you didn't answer him...

How can i answer him after all i wrote this topic in june and i dont chek it evryday so so how can i know there is any problem , when he send me private message yestarday

And you can see i havent answer to nobody becouse i dont chek it , thats why i didnt see what leeroy ask me