[Info]About Classes & Character Customization

Someone would post them soon or late. But , that's not the point.

I won't smite your karma, cause as you said more shares are coming. (selfmade or not,doesnt matter. all you have to do is to give the proper credits.)

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Someone would post them soon or late. But , that's not the point.

I won't smite your karma, cause as you said more shares are coming. (selfmade or not,doesnt matter. all you have to do is to give the proper credits.)

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

I am not a sharing machine,tha's why i donate, thats why i am not an uploader... But btw i made about 10-13 topics in aion section.

so... i more bigger and BY MY SELF post about aion classes and more, but you just for clear copy from magaki13 get karma -.-

nah it's not all of the c/p i modify some staff also i search on the internet for about 1 hour and 30min... If i was in your spot i would prefer to say thanks and not criticize others works.

i was making my post all thins morning about 3 hours. my post is http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=90381.0 if someone is interested

P.S. here is going already little bit offtopic

Well in order to get karma you need to make many shares and good... I just make many shares and some of them are good. I saw your topic before it is cool if that you want to hear.

so... i more bigger and BY MY SELF post about aion classes and more, but you just for clear copy from magaki13 get karma -.-

I am not a sharing machine,tha's why i donate, thats why i am not an uploader... But btw i made about 10-13 topics in aion section.

K fine, vazelos get's his karma smited.

Only good and self-made guides will get karma. Most of the guides I saw today are plain text with some images. Nobody is gonna read those general infos.

A good idea is to make pvp/pve tactis for certain classes, that would get karma for sure. (don't make it only for the karma though, is just a motivation, not your aim!)

Stay on topic, end of discussion.

Lol, magaki is an active user of these boards, now you've destroyed his chance to get a karma. The smite is right, you're not getting karma for this. And magaki can also thank you for not letting him taking karma for his own guide.

//end of drama.