[Info]About Classes & Character Customization

~NCsoft~

15820115.png

Classes

Aion offers a choice of four classes for starting players, who then at level 10 advance to two further specialized classes.

aionclasswarrior005t.jpg

Warrior

Warriors specialize in close combat, utilizing their great physical strength and prowess. They exhibit a wide range of dazzling battle skills other classes cannot perform, though Warriors are relatively easy to play.

• Gladiator

A Gladiator lives and dies by the sword. They are skilled in using a variety of weapons and can master a mixture of fighting techniques tailored to the characteristics of their weapons.

• Templar

The Templar acts as a guardian, fighting with a sword in one hand and a shield in the other. Templars can use a chant or incantation to protect and heal allies, but also serve as front line fighters.

aionclassscout004t.jpg

Scout

Scouts provide the best variety of play styles of all the basic classes. They benefit from great agility and can make speedy attacks, though how well they perform varies, depending on the player. The scout is an extremely versatile class.

• Ranger

Rangers are expert archers and are a natural with a bow. They are also capable of using other weapons like swords and daggers, and are adept at observing and utilizing their surroundings. They can survive in the harshest of environments.

• Assassin

The assassin is an expert in silent movement and quick termination of the given target. Though not considered true warriors, Assassins are valued for their deadly skills and stealthy nature. Their skills are considered formidable.

aionclassmage001t.jpg

Mage

Mages rely on their mastery of magic to deal large amounts of damage at long range. They are comparatively weak at close combat, and it is important for them to learn how to divert and evade the enemy.

• Sorcerer

The Sorcerer follows the path of magic, mastering the elements of water, fire, air and earth. They channel powerful magic in combat through their understanding of the true nature of the Aether. A Sorcerer's talents have single-handedly turned the tide of battle.

• Spiritmaster

Spiritmasters use the power of the Spirits to strike fear in the enemy’s heart, and have the capability of summoning pets to turn the tide in combat. By all accounts, the path of the Spiritmaster is one of the more testing paths to journey.

aionclasspriest003t.jpg

Priest

Priests specialize in healing magic and can use long-range spells to help allies and hinder the enemy. While Priests are more than capable of engaging in melee combat, they can use healing and protection spells to aid allies in battle.

• Cleric

Clerics follow the path of healing, using the power of magic to fortify an ally’s body and heal their wounds. They even have the power of resurrection, and are formidable opponents in close combat with a mace and shield.

• Chanter

A Chanter’s ethos is duty and faith. Infused with a fierce discipline, Chanters use mantras to strengthen allies and raise their morale, and can grow powerful enough to affect the outcome of an entire battle.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==

Character Customization

NCsoft has designed Aion to give the player a wide variety of customization options when it comes to their characters. Players can easily mold their character’s face and body structure with a multitude of sliders, easily manipulating nearly every aspect of their physical appearance. They can also choose from a selection of hairstyles, facial hair types, and skin tones.

aioncustomization001t.jpg

With item crafting, players can not only make their own weapons, suits of armor or other important items, they can alter how these items appear in the game with dyes and other modifications—even visually mimic another item. For instance, a crafter can create a suit of armor that looks much tougher than it really is. The crafting system in Aion is robust and should be familiar to fans of the genre.

aioncustomization002t.jpg

A character’s customization however is not just limited to how they look. Aion uses a Stigma system, where Stigma stones represent a way for a character to utilize skills and abilities that do not belong to that character’s class. This way even though a player may choose a particular class path, their play style is not limited to only what that class can do.

Source worldb0x.com

Gredits Magaki13

You deserve it^ ^

+1 for your fast work!

That fast work dude the text the images even the color of the text is taken by magaki13's topic on wb <.<

That fast work dude the text the images even the color of the text is taken by magaki13's topic on wb <.<

Post magaki's true thread, please. Or pm me.

http://worldb0x.com/forum/index.php?topic=606.0

posted «  on: 31 July, 2009, 03:25:09 »

as about the +1 i get coz of all my (fast) work in aion section general+exploits...

Any credits to give or it is absolutely yours?

BTW I go to wb to check it ;p

GJ if it's yours!

I add Credits

as about the +1 i get coz of all my (fast) work in aion section general+exploits...

ye dude but, soz to tell it, everyone can make c/p fast some guides from wb :/ or any other site...

And btw why don't you give the proper credits from the begining?

http://worldb0x.com/forum/index.php?topic=606.0

posted «  on: 31 July, 2009, 03:25:09 »

ye dude but, soz to tell it, everyone can make c/p fast some guides from wb :/ or any other site...

And btw why don't you give the proper credits from the begining?

Well I make it so fast yesterday and i forgot to modify some of them.. But now i add credits in c/p topics :P

wtf? +1 Karma? he find it on internet..

omfg because u have karma priviliges u cant give karma for free

/report to moderator

omfg... All the shares are from the internet thats why they called shares and read before you post.. It is for my WORK in Aion SECTION not only for this.. Next time read or smith for spam :)