[SHARE]Special Weapon Enchant Effects (You never seen this!) [ !! UPDATE 2 !! ]

To LauQ: I dont know the Bloody shot but the Black glow is LineageEffect.npc_statue_crystal_dark

and i will post there Link to your post as manual how to configure or edit glows :)

To All: Updated, check Video :)

well effect are cool but no all are glow because just see some seconds and puff... dispersed... i have a lot glows how to post but anyway is a good job mate thanks a lot for this info

well effect are cool but no all are glow because just see some seconds and puff... dispersed... i have a lot glows how to post but anyway is a good job mate thanks a lot for this info

I know, i added only the staying Effects, many Effects from the videos i dont posts beacuse it bad, but I like 1 of the Effects which will dissapear shortly but a Enjoy it,.. the Sparkles on the Video 2 from the weapon to the heaven :)