Packets (writes)

KaL

Question

How I know what writes, what the content of them, and in what order should I put the writes in each file of serverpackets folder?

And how I know what is the packet type (always the 1st write of the writeImpl, writeC(0x??) packet).

no L2Offmod servers are work with extenders they have a stolen C4 pack from ncsoft and tthey add later updates with extender which is home made not valid

sorry for the offtopic, but what is the l2off extender?

sorry for the offtopic, but what is the l2off extender?

:D

its like the extends in java a bonus DLL which connects to 1 DLL(the tolen stolen one)

So...no way to find the packets with home made L2Off servers...

I was trying to make that file (FlyToLocation) that I posted as exemple to Interlude, but if I can only find the packet in Official and Official is Gracia...=/

you cant add it to interlude it will crash the client FlyToLocation is for kamael skills implemented in ct1 to client and to server

Are you sure? I saw Antharas hitting the floor with his tail and making players fly away...

In Devs tool if you write "fly" you will fly away like you jumped and them falled (always to behind)

Here man, take a look at this video. It was made in November 5th, 2005. No kamael at this time, huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDkbVahrWsk

Pay attention at 4:08~4:10 what Antharas does...

man...its not the FlyToLocation packet!

the FlyToLocation packet is used to handle kamael skills that teleport you to a player from a distance or other example shadow step

The skill in XML doesn't have this effect, it says needs core support...I found this mod of ThrowUp in...well, I don't remember what was the trac now...but in the mod, it added the effect ThrowUp in XML and this effect was related with the new added file EffectThrowUp.java (gameserver.skills.effect.EffectThrowUp) and this file was importing FlyToLocation, thats why I though it was related to Antharas effect

The skill in XML doesn't have this effect, it says needs core support...I found this mod of ThrowUp in...well, I don't remember what was the trac now...but in the mod, it added the effect ThrowUp in XML and this effect was related with the new added file EffectThrowUp.java (gameserver.skills.effect.EffectThrowUp) and this file was importing FlyToLocation, thats why I though it was related to Antharas effect

importing and use is other things :) you can modifiy how the packet needed to work with other additions so it can be a base yes but the effect you want is made by the throwup effect