[AION Bot] - Novi's Fully Automated Player, v0.54b

DemonicSØuL

There will be a new link in 10-15 minutes with the new version v0,54b ! Have fun ;) I'll edit this post when it is ready !

no it -beep- my computer:

1. destroy my internet connection

2. destroy the Aion Game(need redownload)

-karma the guy who post it!!!!!

Hey mofo ,Well first of all you should say a thanks,cuz when i posted that you didn't even know what AION is !

If you wanna blame me you failed, I'm here about 3 years now I had NEVER post something that could infect anyone!The thinks I've had  posted is checked ,and NOT only by anti-viruses but from an inner check !

1)So just use it

2)Have fun

3)And stop blaming !

FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED ! Have Fun !

Is this www.nofap.com website down for a bit or something? Or is it at a different address I wouldnt mind paying for this bot I go to school all day wouldnt mind pvp'ing in my down time.

• 2 weeks later...

this bot is a joke.  It's definitely not worth paying for.  Angel Bot is an alternative that's free and while simple, at least works for grinding unlike this.  If you're going to pay though, why not just get a real bot like SZ(packet bot) or Macrogoblin(key presser)?

• 3 weeks later...

this bot is a joke.  It's definitely not worth paying for.  Angel Bot is an alternative that's free and while simple, at least works for grinding unlike this.  If you're going to pay though, why not just get a real bot like SZ(packet bot) or Macrogoblin(key presser)?

Ty for your post. I am going to try a few bots to see which one works better and now i know the first 2 i will try.

So the summary (according to the feedbacks of previous posts in this topic) is that this bot works AS A PROGRAM (means it starts up normally and it doesn’t harm your pc in any way) but it doesn’t work AS A BOT (means it is not usable because it doesn’t grind or it does grind with a very retard or slow way that makes it not worth to try)

Am I correct? Or didn’t I understand the previous replies?