L2 Net for Interlude + Mini Guide for skills configuration

mg13gr

• 3 weeks later...

I have problem with DirectX i have Windows7-pro and L2.net still write "L2.net is crasheed check your DirectX"What i must do.?? i download and instal magaki direct but not work..

• 2 weeks later...

I have problem with DirectX i have Windows7-pro and L2.net still write "L2.net is crasheed check your DirectX"What i must do.?? i download and instal magaki direct but not work..

I have the same problem, anyhow i could fix that?

I had this problem too but i delete them and i download them again.(L2Net - DirectX)

Cya around,

DemoniK®

• 2 months later...

Ok i have used this to many server but now i have a problem..

When i login L2Net doesn't find my char i mean doesn't write the name at the program..

I Think this is because when i was searching for the ip's server at cmd I didn't found any with :7777 and i add one random..

If This is true tell me someone and if u know what should i do answer plz..

(If anyone knows how  find ip  without :7777 and is usable.. pm me i will tell ya the server to find the ip for me )

Thnx In Advance...

• 3 weeks later...

im using windows7 and like many others im having the DirectX crash error

can someone please post a DETAILED info on how to fix this... (some guy posts stuff like 'i deleted THEM and it works now', sorry but wtf is them? again, pls post detailed info)

p.s i have directx 11version and iv downloaded the so called august library countless times already and still same error, also tried reseting pc after install - same thing

• 2 weeks later...

can u tell me other way to fiind ip of l2knockout ? coz after i press netstat-n on cmd it appears and dissapears after 2 seconds lol

P.S if some1 know the ip of l2knockout i would apreciate if he post