trellamenos

antonistheo

kove

RuleMast3r

aek21

thomaidis2

coastguard

GoodT

D0urm0uk1 this guy makes c/p topics from other sections and share them to other section like to be him

aksemfrltk 3rd time i report him and no1 punish him. he has 50 posts pure spam and is with 0 karma and continues to spam.

drakez

gyuszka

theprofessor

kysigaia

szymoncx12

zaboroo

D0urm0uk1 this guy makes c/p topics from other sections and share them to other section like to be him

Wrong couse i wanted to be mine BUT

i wanted to help MXC forum and other ppl

you are here for a big time and i am s00r that you didn't ever read the facking rules

it is time to be punished for all these sh1ts!

ok i will acept the punishement

man my goal isn't to punish every1 at these topics my goal is to make the guyz that i report to understand that they are out-of-rules and the only way is the dekarma or the warning

Anti-Leeching Rules:

Leeching Maxcheaters.com is prohibited. All members who copy/paste this forum will be banned by Mods-Admins

Any member who discovers these kinds of sites (leeched forums) have to report at any Mod-GMod-Admin at once.

who c/p this side to goes to other furom not the opposite i think ...

Anti-Leeching Rules:

Leeching Maxcheaters.com is prohibited. All members who copy/paste this forum will be banned by Mods-Admins

Any member who discovers these kinds of sites (leeched forums) have to report at any Mod-GMod-Admin at once.

who c/p this side to goes to other furom not the opposite i think ...

man the bad with your topic was that you presented it to us as yours

that's why i report you because maybe you dont know some rules and i report you because you are long time here and as i told you don't even know the rules