[Guide] Adding an Augmentation

domenica i want press the [less] but anyway...i have understand how idiot u are ,sorry :S

he post the guide at 

« on: Yesterday at 11:45:04 PM »

the modify was at « Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:46:41 PM by EkoIce »

and the first post for greetings was at 

Re: [Guide] Adding an Augmentation

« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 11:51:55 PM »

amazing guide bro keep up the good work Wink

now i have pwn u so stfu and go away!kk?pwned noob

now u know the feeling of DA PWNZORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i respect the members(i wont say im 'bigger' and powerfull.we are the same),...but some  times  let me crazy...

domenica i wait ur reply...

every1 have say good words about this...because we wasnt see on l2stratics

stfu

is enought or want more?

(GR: to oti ise kompleksikos kai de katalaves ti egine kai ta evales mazi mou xoris na paris xampari ti ginete ego de fteo..... anyway, de ine tixeo pou oli apokaloun tous elines kathisterimenous... (idika panosto thema tou l2))

domenica : (GR: to oti ise kompleksikos kai de katalaves ti egine kai ta evales mazi mou xoris na paris xampari ti ginete ego de fteo..... anyway, de ine tixeo pou oli apokaloun tous elines kathisterimenous... (idika panosto thema tou l2))

EkoIce : This Is the English Section.

As you have Spammed Enough this topic, and post in wrong language...

-1 karma. stay tunned.

an other Bullsh*t like that and you are Banned.

Bye.

It's not that important.The most important is to make a new Thread that would be helpful for the community.

So please stop saying that.

PS

Guide copy/Pasted from L2Stratics.

He gave credits.So stop it.

domenica : (GR: to oti ise kompleksikos kai de katalaves ti egine kai ta evales mazi mou xoris na paris xampari ti ginete ego de fteo..... anyway, de ine tixeo pou oli apokaloun tous elines kathisterimenous... (idika panosto thema tou l2))

EkoIce : This Is the English Section.

As you have Spammed Enough this topic, and post in wrong language...

-1 karma. stay tunned.

an other Bullsh*t like that and you are Banned.

Bye.

another offend person...

btw, i tell at english language my messege but i put brackets saying that what i would real only THANOS47 because he is GREEK....

anyway, i will not cry for -1 karma, other persons cry....

domenica your are in english section respect it....greek is for greek sections...!

mastropos, i am not the frist persion neither the last which speak 1 line in greek language in english section..... and this is me second or third time that i am speaking and get -1 karma..... and i can proof you that there are 20++ ppl which speak in greek language at english section and never they get -1 karma... EkoIce offend because i give the link where he c/p this gude and give me -1 karma.....

anyway, i understand him... 8)

Domenica, You Will Cry for more..if you got BAN !!

really? you think that i am so idiot to cry for a f***ing ban? ahahahha . Have you ever cry for a ban?

well domenica,

I think you got a big mistake, cuz i gives credits before your Usless SPAM post.

is that true ?

just see the hour of my edit post, and the hour of your reply. Open Your eyes as much you can, cuz you are Wrong Mate.

I don't offended Nobody, cuz I gave Credits Before any Reply. I just WARN you with -1 karma.

You got the -1 karma just for that reasons i show in the other Reply.

and, I wanna tell you something..why you want to Burn your 110 post count, your IP BAN ? just Ask Apologizes..and all will be OK.

From me that is All.

regards

EkoIce.

well domenica,

I think you got a big mistake, cuz i gives credits before your Usless SPAM post.

is that true ?

just see the hour of my edit post, and the hour of your reply. Open Your eyes as much you can, cuz you are Wrong Mate.

I don't offended Nobody, cuz I gave Credits Before any Reply. I just WARN you with -1 karma.

You got the -1 karma just for that reasons i show in the other Reply.

and, I wanna tell you something..why you want to Burn your 110 post count, your IP BAN ? just Ask Apologizes..and all will be OK.

From me that is All.

regards

EkoIce.

tell me the reason why i get -1 karma, because i speak a line in greek language(because i could not tell it at english and thanos understand greek) or because you think that i spam?

apologize? for what?

Yes, cuz that Is Lineage General discussion (ENGLISH section), ALL here Must Speak In ENGLISH.

If you want to say something In greek to thanos47, Just PM him !

2nd : You was Spamming Cuz I gives Credits Before Someone was Posting the first reply, and you was telling that i copy/paste from l2stratics, BUT I Gives The Credits In first post. So, isn't enough for you ?

Your Reply Was Useless, thats all.

and you Already continue to say Im Wrong.

YOU ARE WRONG.

I gives My Explanations.

And for that OFFENCE, You Gives to ME and to Thanos47 (STFU), You got 3 days FULL BAN !

Next time LEARN what Mean :  respect for each others, cuz we are ALL persons Here.

Yes, cuz that Is Lineage General discussion (ENGLISH section), ALL here Must Speak In ENGLISH.

If you want to say something In greek to thanos47, Just PM him !

2nd : You was Spamming Cuz I gives Credits Before Someone was Posting the first reply, and you was telling that i copy/paste from l2stratics, BUT I Gives The Credits In first post. So, isn't enough for you ?

Your Reply Was Useless, thats all.

and you Already continue to say Im Wrong.

YOU ARE WRONG.

I gives My Explanations.

And for that OFFENCE, You Gives to ME and to Thanos47 (STFU), You got 3 days FULL BAN !

Next time LEARN what Mean :  respect for each others, cuz we are ALL persons Here.

ohhh... my ban gone, ok lets start

i speak at greek langiage at english section... hm....

http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=6262.msg48229#msg48229

http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=5135.msg38760#msg38760

http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=889.msg6903#msg6903

this for now, if you need more tell me (atm i am bored to search) and noone of them get - karma :/

i tell STFU at thanos? o really? he offend?

domenica i want press the [less] but anyway...i have understand how idiot u are ,sorry :S

he post the guide at 

« on: Yesterday at 11:45:04 PM »

the modify was at « Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:46:41 PM by EkoIce »

and the first post for greetings was at 

Re: [Guide] Adding an Augmentation

« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 11:51:55 PM »

amazing guide bro keep up the good work Wink

now i have pwn u so stfu and go away!kk?pwned noob

now u know the feeling of DA PWNZORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i respect the members(i wont say im 'bigger' and powerfull.we are the same),...but some  times  let me crazy...

domenica i wait ur reply...

every1 have say good words about this...because we wasnt see on l2stratics

he don't care if he is banned but i don't care too...

i will not care if the ban is fair, if not if its not

anyway, enought.... i bored