About L2Developers/L2Jdev's!!!

Kabamaru®

wannabe's simply :P

they know to open a preconfigured pack and thats all.

but it's so annoying to see a title like this

L2J Dev or

L2 Dev  and at last they are so newbies btw i wait for more answerss

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=83139.0

a simple one guy..that dont even know how to fix frenzy and he call himself a dev..check his sig "dvl" aka developer

wooT

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=83139.0

a simple one guy..that dont even know how to fix frenzy and he call himself a dev..check his sig "dvl" aka developer

wooT

lawl so εξτρεμ ντορφ we are developers now? :O XD

lawl so εξτρεμ ντορφ we are developers now? :O XD

Well i dont even call myself a developer since i dont know java..i can fix only simple bugs java side and thats all. I know to fix the most things not related to java in a server pack, thats why i help ppl at dev help everyday D:

Well i dont even call myself a developer since i dont know java..i can fix only simple bugs java side and thats all. I know to fix the most things not related to java in a server pack, thats why i help ppl at dev help everyday D:

we are developers dude like the other btw put the title L2J Developer under of your name

NOW :D

Otan kapios exei tis vasikes gnwseis apo HTML / XML / SQL kai mporei na dulepsei panw se java , na stisei enan kodika , ktl ktl ... mporei na 8ewri8ei L2J Dev ... Den ine anagki na einai kai to rank tou , lawl

Its pathetic imo, `everybody` call your self by dev...but most of them doesnt even know how to compile.

But what did you expect? Everybody know what "developer" mean i think...but most of us think..someone have to be pro java dev to call himself by this title.

But i agree with you guys. Its stupid when everybody call yourself by dev..and as i said most of them EVEN DONT KNOW HOT to compile...

:-\

Rofl Java is a simple programming language found at 1996...

And JavaScript was long ago named LiveScript, but because of the success of Java, it got renamed to JavaScript.

Syn Microsystems, as I remember, where asked to sell Java but they refused, even if Java wasn't so succesful.

But some years later became a total success everywhere, even at l2 xD

So, as you understand, to know Java you dont just need to know how to compile a pack and how to follow guides to fix bugs.

You need to know everything, and even how to use it at other programms/services..

Yes I will agree that here are many people selfcalled L2JDevelopers. Well, it's easy to understand the character and the age of these people.

By the way KingStyle why do you care?

Just ignore them. I know they are annoying but just ignore them...

That's what I had to say.

Regards,

Coyote*

There is no reason to talk about that. Everyone is free. Everyone can call his self everything he wants...I agree with you but we can't do anything.

Locked.