[Competition-Share]Reward +1 karma.

Coyote™

out of the main theme?! oh and design is something you can teach.. or else there wouldnt be school for design!!!!!! just look the commercials on your TV and you will see what i mean

OK I warned you twice, one in this topic, and one in another topic.

You are not the one who will ruin my topics.

-1 karma. And post will be deleted.

Next time you`ll spam or get off-topic I will NOT warn you.

Regards.

Lol at you project.

Many of your replies are REALLY off topic in loads of threads and it looks like you don't care for the warnings.

So, stop complaining and yes, you ruin topics.

Dude, designing isn't something that you can teach LOL...It's imagination.Either you have it, either NOT...Come on...How many times I have give this God Damn Link for those who wanna learn something more than PS?Just watch the videos and stop asking for Help..

VIDEOS ARE THE HELP YOU ARE ALL LOOKING FOR..Pfff..

[gr]to design mporei na didaxtei k gia auto to logo uparxoun sxoles gia desing!!! des kamia diafhmish k 8a katalaveis[/gr]

[gr]to design mporei na didaxtei k gia auto to logo uparxoun sxoles gia desing!!! des kamia diafhmish k 8a katalaveis[/gr]

Next time you`ll spam or get off-topic I will NOT warn you.

I think I was clear.

//Request for BaN.

I think I was clear.

//Request for BaN.

nop you wasnt clear cause i didnt see it.. anyway i dnt care about ban, in anyother i leave forum.. keep ----karma and i dnt think that many guys will stay here..

anyway thnx to the guys who helped me.. thnx u too Coyote

cya in the other life

[GR]ProJecT:Apofitos tou IEK 3INI!x0a0x0ax[/GR]

/ontopic:

Well now i am home and i can post my work.Here they are(I'll make once more cause i don't really like those two):

Colorful version:

2uskdg5.jpg

Black And White version:

dmustt.jpg

I know that they suck in a way.I will try again :D

Well ok they are good...

Just the letters can't be seen there ;s

I'm sure that when you put your best, you will make something perfect.

Sorry to be double posting (Im not in a need of posts though) but I have collected some videos that make a little summary of the movie. I did it in order to inspire people who havent seen the movie. First I will write a little summary and then I will post some videos with the order they are in the film.

At 1605, in England there was a government that was giving fake hopes to the people and ruled them with tyrannism. A man wanted to change this. A man that wanted to show to the other people that their hopes where not the houses of parliament (in England), but hopes in their hearts. That's why he tried to blow the houses of parliament up. But he was unsuccesful because he was arrested. After his arrest, he was burned in fire and died.

But still... 400 years later... A man wiht hope, decided to finish what Fawkes hadn't... To blow up the houses of parliament! His name was V and he was wearing a hand made Guy Fawkes mask. He was the one who wanted to start a Vendetta (Vendetta is when you take Revenge with violence), as many years ago, the government decided to make an experiment in which everyone died...Everyone exept V... But even if he didn't die, he was a living monster, a zombie.

After studying 20 years about what he was planning to do, it was the time. At 5th of November 2004 he blew up a very special building, just to warn the government what was coming. He found, and killed the people that had taken part to this experiment (πείραμα). He made many fights, he talked with the citizens of London and he did many more things to earn their respect. In 5th of November of 2005 (1 year later), he asked a girl, Evey, to put him in a very special train, because he was dying. This made was made from him and was full of bombs. And guess where was its destination...Exactly...The houses of parliament.

Look to the trailer and the videos to understand it better!

Trailer.

Now some videos with the order they are in the film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-L8idypSg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDEYxL7LBZQ

I hope that you now know more about the film ;D

Regards,

Coyote*

I was thinking all the things are happening around 1750-1800, because of his clothes i saw in renders:) Lalz strange movie.Oh and btw can u tell us which are your fav sigs till now ? (The sigs that we made for you)

No i can't because some people may feel depressed, so they will have no more imagination to improve their work.

Don't worry, you have done a very good job, but I will make a final decision in 2 days ;)

Coyote smited for double posting. Bumping or double posting can only be done if the previous post has 1 day expired before you make the new post which will be either a double or a bump post. Alos you should learn to modify your messages you could simply add that to the first post and later on tell ppl to check it.

Coyote smited for double posting. Bumping or double posting can only be done if the previous post has 1 day expired before you make the new post which will be either a double or a bump post. Alos you should learn to modify your messages you could simply add that to the first post and later on tell ppl to check it.

Well I cant add it to the first post as Maxtor has removed that right >.>

Anywya its a bit lame smiting platinums for "spamming" but anyway its your choice...

Here is my try:

Coyote2.gif

Coyote3.gif

Coyote4.gif

and here one very very simple

coyote1.png

plz reply your opinions

Oh My God.

I wont tell anything else, I suppose you can understand the feelings o_O

Well, it doesn't happen every day (cuz if it did im sure that noble will stop it) and also I've allready told that, as noble did, I'll consider it as a Share.

And btw my second goal is succesful.

Many guys (revenger, MD, project, mike, notabastard, cyber, etc.) are in the competition spirit.

Actually they are in the karma spirit. Try to do another competition without karma award and you will see how many will participate.