[Competition-Share]Reward +1 karma.

Coyote™

lol? are u crazy? dafont have 200++ fonts.. is so difficult to say the name?

To say the name: 15 seconds

To find the font: 15+ minutes

oh and by the way.. some guys in here are selfish.. about animate.. do you remember when i was asking to teach me somebody animate? and no one couldnt? in fact there is only 1 button and a little use of brain..

so i spend 4 hours to find it alone when you(you=many guys) could teach me in 10 minutes..

anyway i am not gonna fight.....

oh and by the way.. some guys in here are selfish.. about animate.. do you remember when i was asking to teach me somebody animate? and no one couldnt? in fact there is only 1 button and a little use of brain..

so i spend 4 hours to find it alone when you(you=many guys) could teach me in 10 minutes..

Dude, designing isn't something that you can teach LOL...It's imagination.Either you have it, either NOT...Come on...How many times I have give this God Damn Link for those who wanna learn something more than PS?Just watch the videos and stop asking for Help..

VIDEOS ARE THE HELP YOU ARE ALL LOOKING FOR..Pfff..

I used another render because i couldn't make anything with the one you requested.

ndq841.gif

I used blue colors :P I love blue :X.It took me some time to make the shadows look cool and to improve the render.Hope you like it !

EDIT : @ProJecT I saw u was asking about that font name ... i can suggest you to use "Birdman" <--- That's the name of the font. I am not sure if it's the same font but for me looks familiar,I have it in PC if you can't find it over the internet :P

I used another render because i couldn't make anything with the one you requested.

ndq841.gif

I used blue colors :P I love blue :X.It took me some time to make the shadows look cool and to improve the render.Hope you like it !

EDIT : @ProJecT I saw u was asking about that font name ... i can suggest you to use "Birdman" <--- That's the name of the font. I am not sure if it's the same font but for me looks familiar,I have it in PC if you can't find it over the internet :P

Nice one.

ndq841.gif

Perfect, but its a bit small (as all of your sigs xD)

Will I have to warn you again?

@Coyote* : This isn't small this is a medium size :) I don't usually make LARGE signature but i can adjust it's size ...uhm the quality will screw up a little bit so i think it's better to let it as it is :)

OFF :I think it's same size as you sig ... The Blue one :) . Not sure but it looks like it :P .

ON : Good to hear that the sig i created it's good enough for you guys :-]

Yes, the size is pretty similar.

Actually is the same. :p

300x130

well, yea i knew it, it rox, but where are the blue boxes with the other animation in the upper right side of the sig? =[

Uhm after i done that little animation i forgot to save the project .. i can remake them if you want :) so ... do you think it will look better with that boxes ?

yes it will be PERFECT.