How to escape from jail ^^

First of all you have to be married. I hope you all know how getting married :D.

Ok if you have jailed you just have to type this command: .gotolove and after 2 mins you are out, you will have teleported to your love :D. Tested at killer_007 server(l2rage).

in all servers this can be done!!!but when you restart you are automatikally in jail again...it is the same if a gm/admin via the manage chars menu send you everywhere!!!!he ll send you somewhere but when you rr you ll be back to jail >:(  same happens to this tip...!!!

.gotolove can be used to olumpiad stadium but it is a bannable reason

If gms find u they will send u again back in jail and maybe they will ban u..I was using L2 walker and gm found me..He sent me in jail,i escaped (in many servers u can see the town out of the jail if u click out of the jail it will LAG and it will send u out!)Gm find me and sent me again in jail..If he is in a bad mood he will ban u,so don't try to get out of the jail!!

If gms find u they will send u again back in jail and maybe they will ban u..I was using L2 walker and gm found me..He sent me in jail,i escaped (in many servers u can see the town out of the jail if u click out of the jail it will LAG and it will send u out!)Gm find me and sent me again in jail..If he is in a bad mood he will ban u,so don't try to get out of the jail!!

there is no need to be a gm online in order to get back to prison :P if you can .gotolove find a quite place away from ppl who might know that you are in jail and might wonder how you got out of jail and w8 until your penalty is over :P go exp or do something but dont restart :P you ll get back to jail then if you rr

if this doesnt work anymore then there is no need to have this unlocked as the question has been answered!!!

Lock to prevent farther spam....