[EN-GR] How to remove the voice (vocal) from a song

Jigsaw*

[EN] Hi all.. First you have to download Winamp. After the installation, download the plug-in "AnalogX vocal remover". Open the "vremamp" file and click next until it is installed. Play a song with winamp and press Ctrl+P. Click on "AnalogX Vocal Remover [dsp_vr.dll]" and then click on "Configure active plug-in". The a window will pop-up, you don't need it just close it, then in the "Mix" window grab the green cursor and put it on the top (100%). Then you will here the vocal go down but you will be able to hear it a little bit.

[GR] Geia se olous.. Prota katevaste to Winamp. Afou to kanete install, katevaste to plug-in "AnalogX Vocal Remover". Anoikste to arxeio "vremamp" kai patiste next mexri na ginei install. Valte ena tragoudi na paiksei sto winamp kai patiste Ctrl+P. Kante click sto "AnalogX Vocal Remover [dsp_vr.dll]" kai meta click sto "Configure active plug-in". Kleiste to parathiro pou tha anoiksei den to xreiazeste, sto parathiro "Mix" kante click sto prasino velaki kai pigenteto stin korifi mexri na pei oti einai sto 100%. Meta tha akousete tin foni tou tragoudisti na xamilonei omos tha mporeite na tin akoute ligo.

Download Links

Winamp 5.56 -->

http://www.winamp.com/player (Click on 3rd download button for free download)

!Problems!

If you can't find the plug-in in the "Ctrl+P" window then go to the folder you have installed it, copy the "dsp_vr.dll" and paste it in the winamp>plugins folder and try again the "Ctrl+P". If you still have problems then feel free to post.

Very nice bro.

Maybe you have in mind any program that removes guitar, bass, drums or instruments generally?

I haven't search for something like that yet.. but if I find something I will inform you.

whoa.. Pretty cool. Actually i've been searching for this. Just a Q, when you remove the voice the quality of the song sucks? ;D. B/c i tried the same with nero and the quality became.. -.- xD

whoa.. Pretty cool. Actually i've been searching for this. Just a Q, when you remove the voice the quality of the song sucks? ;D. B/c i tried the same with nero and the quality became.. -.- xD

you have a lower quality but the song does not suck.. just try it yourself