[Scripts]For Sieges.

Coyote™

Well, I found an account that one of my friends had here, so I decided to log in it, as many of you need replies >.> (Hope you understood who I am...)

Emmm... I got one stupid question :P This scripts work for all servers with gracia final or you didn't checked it on another then whisper?

I never told that I checked it at DW.

I told that I got inspired from that day, but still I don't know if it works there xD.

Maybe yes.

As for Gracia servers, probably it is going to work.

Try it by yourself.

from what I saw ... its like the teleport script... o.O    it`s client side !!!! What u dont understand? ITS CLIENT SIDE... U must use this in ... howly shitty c6 geodata...(= verry verry bad server ).

I repeat again.. It`s server side !! Doesnt works :)

If u dont belive me when u are in the castle go make RR and you will see you are back where u was... This means == Client side !

That's why you also need to activate a skill in order to ensure your coordinates >.>

As SeRk told you, go and try it by yourself.

First Warning.

Coyote, what exactly do this? sry i hav no time to test it :/ university fk my time.

As i read is a script for teleport? Cmon plz explain it a little :D

Well the explanation is there >.>

You just do what I told and you get teleported in front of the artecraft of each castle.

i think that a same script like this made and tiranous

No, tiranous just made a guide (as I remember), which was a 90% leech from ~SeRk (No offence!)

I'll fix it on deathwhisper when i get back my disk.

I never told that i tested it in deathwhisper!

I have tested it in L2jDot pack, one of latest revs, and just worked...

Maybe it works in DW too, but remember! I never told that I tried it there! ;)

the guide and scipt allready posted by me

It's not the same script nab, wake up I allready told it to you >.>

There are more than 1 scripts, even though, yes, they have the SAME use.

(maybe commands are changed I don't know)

And if I wanted to leech someone, for sure that one would not be you...

Anyway, nothing else to say, byezz cya in 1 day xD

:-* :-* :-*

Ok, I ask again as nobody answer me, and tell me if I understood right the sequence of the script.

Those scripts ar Client Side teleport near some artifact, depends on castle for sure, then u can cast artifact without being near artifact.

This is like getting buff from Clan Hall NPC when u ar far away from him :P

Do I'm right?, so I ask smthing else, for what Cronicle this works too? anyone tested?

Note: If I had to hide this post where can I find how to hide? xD, sry but i didnt find on REPLY page.

The script makes totally no sense for me too... i see only client side thingies...

So, your option for casting the seal of ruler w/o being near the artifact (server side), but being near it (client side) is kinda wrong...

If you are at blazing swamp , going for aden for example, and use that script, you will be teleported to the artifact, but IN CLIENT ONLY, meaning that you are still in blazing swamp on server side... and even IF YOU CAN target the artifact, there is some range of seal of the ruler, so you wont be able to cast it cuz u are too far away(server side)

The only way you will be able to cast it, is when the server dont have geodata at all, you just need to go near the artifact (outside, aden's back), use the script, get near the artifact, try to cast the seal, and ur server side char will start walking towards your client side char, walking trough walls cuz no geodata...

Thats my thoughts of that script...

OK I'll BE CLEAR.

I WILL EXPLAIN IT FOR LAST TIME AND IF I HEAR AGAIN COMMENTS LIKE THIS MY MOUSE WILL CLICK THE DEKARMA BUTTON.

LISTEN CAREFULLY.

Yes, of course these packets are client side.

But why do you think I told to use a skill too?

Before you use the script you are for example in Giran Castle Town.

You use it and do nothing else.

Ppl still see you in giran BUT try to use a normal skill (example greater battle heal).

And then restart if you want, if you still dont believe me, but that's not needed.

Voila! YOU ARE IN FRONT OF THE ARTECRAFT.

I was clear. If I hear it one more time, I told you what my action will be.

P.S.: If the server has fixed this kind of exploit, then its true that you will still be in Giran. BUT only if it's fixed.

Otherwise it will work 100%.

only new buy geodata :Р i do this but with pakets and take Giran but i jailed but i Tp to town with script some upload Coyot

Could you please repeat that in english? ;s

• 2 months later...