"Auto Pots Clicker"

mg13gr

Hello everybody.

Well, I have seen around many programs which spam mp, hp and cp pots.

That's my question, why to have many programs which different use while you can have ONE for isntead of many others?

I am talking about phx.. You can use packets to spam the pots instead of using plenty of other programs.

I use this while I am pvping cuz it's annoying to click skills + pots.

So, what we have to do??

1. Log in with PHX Injected.

2. Go to "Send Packets" tab.

3. For mp pots paste this:

14 2D 80 09 10 00 00 00 00 

For healing pots paste this:

14 2A 80 09 10 00 00 00 00 

For CP pots paste this:

14 94 AD 0D 10 00 00 00 00 

4. Set the value of "msec" to 80-100.

5. Click sends every.

Voila! You found the solution for the pots.

P.S It isn't something special. I just posted it for 2 reasons.

1. For those guys who hadn't the idea before.

2. Just to mention one more use of phx.

its not good idea. why? : P

Cp pots kliker work only when its must to work ? [ Hp / Mp  / Cp ] Are lowwer than xx% , here you have a Pne big Spam, so you, lost alot of pots for nothing. : P

its not good idea. why? : P

Cp pots kliker work only when its must to work ? [ Hp / Mp  / Cp ] Are lowwer than xx% , here you have a Pne big Spam, so you, lost alot of pots for nothing. : P

We are talking about pvp servers, so there is not such a big deal if you waste pots.

Also, you use it while you are pvping. For a mage with many ppl around is really useful, trust me..

Anyway, I just mentioned an alternative way.

if ur cp/hp/mp is full u will have the problem that it will contiune to spam more useless mp/hp/cp potions. that nervs to tick the sending packets off and on all the time. the best method is l2net! to run them via scripts.

if ur cp/hp/mp is full u will have the problem that it will contiune to spam more useless mp/hp/cp potions. that nervs to tick the sending packets off and on all the time. the best method is l2net! to run them via scripts.

its more than super easy even for a cat, to tick again the little box named "sends every", underline the "numbers" and press "delete"...

BTW, nice one magaki, it is really very simple and easy to think, but nowadays people try the hardest ways, as they like to make their lives hard :P

GJ nab ;p

great job magaki :D ofc i will use this. if setted :) if i setted cp potions msec to about 50 it was like to be all the time with full cp :)

Glad to see that.

Agree, but as I mentioned before...

We are talking about pvp servers, so there is not such a big deal if you waste pots.

Also, you use it while you are pvping. For a mage with many ppl around is really useful, trust me..

Anyway, I just mentioned an alternative way.

BTW, nice one magaki, it is really very simple and easy to think, but nowadays people try the hardest ways, as they like to make their lives hard :P

Sure..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics