Rate my sig!

SneakyBeaky

Hello Everyone!i just made a gif signature with a 3d model....basically the model couldnt be painted perfectly so...

I accept all the comments.Rate the sig :D

20f6szq.gif

PS.Dont start saying like an idiot it isnt nice,i could make a better one like that.

But to begin, you need an English Knowledge first of all (except if you are using a Greek 3d version [i don't think there is any] and you want to go to advanced things.)...So..firstly use PS and get some skill and then to 3D Programs..

But to begin, you need an English Knowledge first of all (except if you are using a Greek 3d version [i don't think there is any] and you want to go to advanced things.)...So..firstly use PS and get some skill and then to 3D Programs..

PWNED!

/ontopic:Try harder!

Rofl...You people bareally create simple signatures, you want to make 3D ones?

PWNED!

/ontopic:Try harder!

oh come on guys.... we arent all so good.. but we will become in future with many tries.. maybe he is his first animate.. and Cyber if he cant create a good signature that means that he cant create a 3D ??

and if someone dnt know an english word here u can find it: www.google.gr/translate

Paniikoc its guide good u need a little more work on backround and some special effects and i think you will be ok :) 7/10 for me

oh come on guys.... we arent all so good.. but we will become in future with many tries.. maybe he is his first animate.. and Cyber if he cant create a good signature that means that he cant create a 3D ??

and if someone dnt know an english word here u can find it: www.google.gr/translate

Paniikoc its guide good u need a little more work on backround and some special effects and i think you will be ok :) 7/10 for me

Thanks man :D. But i will give an advise:dont ever use google translator!The worst translate i've ever seen :P