[help]Client Modding error

Hello there.

Lately,i have been modding c5/interlude clients for my own purposes,but it seems i get some errors when running l2.exe.It says that i got no virtual memory available (i got ram 1gb 2.1 amd athlon processor)..What do i have to do in order to make this work?

Thanx in advance,

MJippo

Hello there.

Lately,i have been modding c5/interlude clients for my own purposes,but it seems i get some errors when running l2.exe.It says that i got no virtual memory available (i got ram 1gb 2.1 amd athlon processor)..What do i have to do in order to make this work?

Thanx in advance,

MJippo

I would use l2endec and decrypt whole system folder. Then use L2 FileEdit. Already did that :O ?

You had better explain the things you do, ok from the beggining...

First you patch your system with L2 System Patcher 2.81...

Then you edit a file with L2 FileEdit 6.5...

Now, while saving/encrypting the specified file, L2 FileEdit will ask you for the encryption method you want to use, if you choose a wrong method, e.g. 413 is needed and you use 414, you'll get this kind of error you're having, so try using 413 instead of 414 (if you don't of course, some other files may require 411, so be carefull which method on which file...)