L2OFF Vs. L2J or L2J Vs. L2OFF The Truth.

ZaNteR

truefunny you still believe java is better

Yes i do, its better in many ways, some i noticed in the 1st post. if you still believe a server running on C4 PTS files with a buggy extender its better then good for you.

Yes i do, its better in many ways, some i noticed in the 1st post. if you still believe a server running on C4 PTS files with a buggy extender its better then good for you.

Dude... Gracia Final PTS files were leaked. There is already a fully working Gracia Final L2OFF server and more coming...

We are comparing L2Off and L2J... not Java and C++

Everyone knows that c++ > java

Do you still think that L2OFF = Official Server files??? Well yes, maybe this is true, but only for c4... that were the last seen leak files... everything after that is developed by some developers that are A LOT less than l2j devs. So, Interlude, Kamael, HB, Gracia pt1, Gracia pt2, Gracia Final L2OFF has nothing to do with the official files (maybe the only thing is that they are codded on the same lang) i mean L2OFF is not 100% retail like... is as retail like as L2J!

L2OFF might've been more stable than L2J on the early versions (c5, interlude) but only because it used Official Server files, that have been created by PROFFESSIONAL DEVELOPERS. L2OFF became unstable due its development by non-professional developers.

So, as i said L2Off > L2J on c4,c5,interlude, BUT L2J > L2OFF on gracia

Dude... Gracia Final PTS files were leaked. There is already a fully working Gracia Final L2OFF server and more coming...

Do you think NCSoft will let them stay for long? Even of they hosting the server in a "moving van" travelling around europe sooner or later they will get busted. Its very risky to run a Gracia Final OFF Server.

Also what gonna happen after Lineage 2 moves to another era? Again Extenders and shit,  so its going to be the same.

Do you think NCSoft will let them stay for long? Even of they hosting the server in a "moving van" travelling around europe sooner or later they will get busted. Its very risky to run a Gracia Final OFF Server.

They will close like all these C4 server that were running for more than 1.5 years, right?

Don't tell me that l2j servers are not illegal...

Dude... Gracia Final PTS files were leaked.

Can you prove it?

There is already a fully working Gracia Final L2OFF server and more coming...

It Must be the same that people do with Interludes off servers (where they buy an extender)

Can you prove it?

It Must be the same that people do with Interludes off servers (where they buy an extender)

www.rpg-club.com

Leak was confirmed long time ago. If you didn't know dex has bought these files too and is planning to open a server soon.