[Share] Tool - L2J Projects - SVN's, Timelines

well i found this tool for l2j project i thing it's usefull if someone wanna compile without opening the internet explorer or w/e just copy and paste the svn's :P here is the download link

http://rapidshare.com/files/284837792/L2JProjects.rar

credits goes to Scott @ L2J-Zone

and for share here to me

P.S Scott it's not a fake person he is just awesome coder :P hf people

Spam Bot (?) : redexas

Total Post: 47

Total Spamming Posts: 47

Infractions:

- Spamming;

- Bringing Old Posts back to Life;

- Messing the Posts's Date (Messes the Order since he's bringing old ones);

Actions:

- User Ban;

- User Post Deletion;

- Rebuilding Thread's Date & Order (Use the CRON Jobs);

Spam Bot (?) : redexas

Total Post: 47

Total Spamming Posts: 47

Infractions:

- Spamming;

- Bringing Old Posts back to Life;

- Messing the Posts's Date (Messes the Order since he's bringing old ones);

Actions:

- User Ban;

- User Post Deletion;

- Rebuilding Thread's Date & Order (Use the CRON Jobs);

off topic: horus i dont care for the report here is  [General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English you know when you can report in the next out off topic i will dekarma you have fun ;)

off topic: horus i dont care for the report here is  [General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English you know when you can report in the next out off topic i will dekarma you have fun ;)

1st- The Report is intended for the User to see, not for you, so the whole "I don't care" is nothing but a dumb egocentric statement;

2nd- Don't threaten me;

3rd- You can dekarma me at your own free will lool I don't care;

4th- Obviously the Report was done in the proper section;

5th- You have problems with me, which resulted in an MSN discussion - Still, that doesn't give you the right to translate those problems into the community. So please keep your thoughts to yourself and behave properly;

End of conversation.

1st- The Report is intended for the User to see, not for you, so the whole "I don't care" is nothing but a dumb egocentric statement;

2nd- Don't threaten me;

3rd- You can dekarma me at your own free will lool I don't care;

4th- Obviously the Report was done in the proper section;

5th- You have problems with me, which resulted in an MSN discussion - Still, that doesn't give you the right to translate those problems into the community. So please keep your thoughts to yourself and behave properly;

End of conversation.

off topic : as you wish dude i already warned you 1 time now get the -1 karma and hf

P.S also you can report a bad user in report section and not in my topic as Noble said next karma abuse on horus means ban

well i believe that you deserve the -1 karma and bout msn i dont care now bye bye

+ topic locked and junk it too

+ thanks for -1 karma horus a dekarma without a reason? doesnt matter it will be fixed soon locked again

off topic : as you wish dude i already warned you 1 time now get the -1 karma and hf

P.S also you can report a bad user in report section and not in my topic as Noble said next karma abuse on horus means ban

well i believe that you deserve the -1 karma and bout msn i dont care now bye bye

+ topic locked and junk it too

+ thanks for -1 karma horus a dekarma without a reason? doesnt matter it will be fixed soon locked again

Don't understand a thing of what you said. Noble said something ? You really need to improve that English;

Seriously, grow up. I'm here to help not to babysit kids who are angry and are too childish to keep their problems in their head, you always have to export problems so that everyone sees it. Exactly why you've been PMing every MxC member and such trashing me ^^.

Honestly ? I don't care, just respect me in the Forum or just don't address to me. Abide by the rules and stop crying for a change.

PS- If you wanna close a Thread you have to click the button ;)

PS2- Don't flame; If you wanna have such behavior you can have it on MSN, its no problem.

End of conversation. Stick to the Thread's purpose.