[SHARE]L2Walker Command Restriction

Intrepid

• 2 weeks later...

if this actually works ima suicide..

is this really a check?

+ String WalkerCmdlist = "";

+ if (Config.BAN_CLIENT_EMULATORS && _type == TELL && WALKER_COMMAND_LIST_SET.contains(WalkerCmdlist))

i mean ur checking a string that's definited in -> ""; WTF?

so if this actually worked every player that sayd exit or EXIT would get kicked cus there isnt any target check like => activeChar.getName() != _target

nor anything there that's meaningful and ur making instances of that HasSet every time u talk? XD + that loop

if this actually works ima suicide..

is this really a check?

+ String WalkerCmdlist = "";

+ if (Config.BAN_CLIENT_EMULATORS && _type == TELL && WALKER_COMMAND_LIST_SET.contains(WalkerCmdlist))

i mean ur checking a string that's definited in -> ""; WTF?

so if this actually worked every player that sayd exit or EXIT would get kicked cus there isnt any target check like => activeChar.getName() != _target

nor anything there that's meaningful and ur making instances of that HasSet every time u talk? XD + that loop

xD still better than c/p and c/p and c/p and c/p and c/p and on and on and on and than tell you have a project on your own :)

whats this got to do with archid?

and as i understand ur starting a flame war right now, cus u got pissed i copyed emu's ideas?

like i sayd i took the ideas, but made my own code :P

every day new methods to block walkers ... here and 2,3 years devs think can block walker ...

what i see?

PPL use walker in TOP Servers .... !

well dont lose time to get ways how to block walkers ... u do 1 month to found 1 method .. they do 1 minute to pwn it!

• 3 months later...

I am using Gracia Final l2jserver and after i import lines i got 2 errors :

IllegalPlayerAction cannot be resolved Say2.java /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets line 145 Java Problem

Util cannot be resolved Say2.java /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets line 145 Java Problem

any solution?

I am using Gracia Final l2jserver and after i import lines i got 2 errors :

IllegalPlayerAction cannot be resolved Say2.java /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets line 145 Java Problem

Util cannot be resolved Say2.java /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets line 145 Java Problem

any solution?

imports :D

import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.util.Util;

import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.util.IllegalPlayerAction;

That's not gonna work. As Setekh said String WalkerCmdlist = ""; isn't a check.

Even if you write words like EXIT or w/e the game won't punish you, so it won't punish walker as well.

Intrepid you can fix it or lock it. Your choice actually ;D

damn guys...that was soooo funny do you think it was a mistake to miss those check? i wanted to see what you will do anyway now since i see the code fix skills are 0...

the check is: String WalkerCmdlist = String.valueOf(WALKER_COMMAND_LIST);

anyway locked