[C4 L2OFF]L2Seniority

WizZy™

yea its working.. very good i just tested the server everything is same as old vendetta gogo join it its worthy! its beta right now but soon live!! ..

what's worthy?the 5 ppl community?

• 2 weeks later...

The best c4 server to play is l2killer.com

Nice way to advertise...

On topic...

Read Carefully guys...

The truth , read it!

Ok mates, i would like to tell you that i talked with PyroMaker in a decent way.. and we got an agreement.

1. I was wrong using his nickname : PyroMaker on my website (was i? Yes i was)

- Understanding why i used his nickname : I used it for ppl to join the server.

- was i wrong, i was! thats not a wise way , anyway my bad - sorry PyroMaker.

2.I used "L2 Vendetta is Back" I was wrong because: It was L2 Vendetta features, but it wasn't the real owner who designed and created it.

- so i was again wrong.

Telling you the truth now, you understand why our server is down, and had problems... (PyroMaker did that for me using that things, and its fine i agree its wrong to steal someones creation, so its fine)

Never sub estimate your opponent, i thought ima zoro

But we must remb that Pyro is old in this section, i'm after him.. so i'm novice in this way, that doesn't mean that i'm a newbie in setting up a cool server.. but as i said..

Anyway LINEAGE 2 SENIORITY is ending here, because there is no turning back, after that. I'll do that in a favor for PyroMaker to forgive me for what i did, even so, i could stay and fight more against him, but when you grow up you see the things differently so.. i decide the smart way not the child way.

Anyway - FUN DOESN'T END HERE for you my friends players of l2 seniority.. i wont disappoint you but i need to go the smart way..  add me at msn i'll keep you up to data...

-Comment here if you have the guts!

Best of luck from Slack!

Don't cry be strong !

J/k , hehehehe.. :P:P

14 Comments

Posted on 30 Sep 2009 by Slack

Nice way to advertise...

On topic...

Read Carefully guys...

The truth , read it!

Ok mates, i would like to tell you that i talked with PyroMaker in a decent way.. and we got an agreement.

1. I was wrong using his nickname : PyroMaker on my website (was i? Yes i was)

- Understanding why i used his nickname : I used it for ppl to join the server.

- was i wrong, i was! thats not a wise way , anyway my bad - sorry PyroMaker.

2.I used "L2 Vendetta is Back" I was wrong because: It was L2 Vendetta features, but it wasn't the real owner who designed and created it.

- so i was again wrong.

Telling you the truth now, you understand why our server is down, and had problems... (PyroMaker did that for me using that things, and its fine i agree its wrong to steal someones creation, so its fine)

Never sub estimate your opponent, i thought ima zoro

But we must remb that Pyro is old in this section, i'm after him.. so i'm novice in this way, that doesn't mean that i'm a newbie in setting up a cool server.. but as i said..

Anyway LINEAGE 2 SENIORITY is ending here, because there is no turning back, after that. I'll do that in a favor for PyroMaker to forgive me for what i did, even so, i could stay and fight more against him, but when you grow up you see the things differently so.. i decide the smart way not the child way.

Anyway - FUN DOESN'T END HERE for you my friends players of l2 seniority.. i wont disappoint you but i need to go the smart way..  add me at msn i'll keep you up to data...

-Comment here if you have the guts!

Best of luck from Slack!

Don't cry be strong !

J/k , hehehehe.. :P:P

14 Comments

Posted on 30 Sep 2009 by Slack

next time look my reply.