How to compile with Eclipse.

Ufff mate, im just bored with you.

For example:

Index: D:/Aqua/mid-core/src/main/java/com/l2jfree/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java

===================================================================

--- D:/Aqua/mid-core/src/main/java/com/l2jfree/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java (revision 5153)

+++ D:/Aqua/mid-core/src/main/java/com/l2jfree/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java (working copy)

@@ -5325,7 +5325,16 @@

// Add karma to attacker and increase its PK counter

setPvpKills(getPvpKills() + 1);

-

+ if(Config.ALLOW_PVP_REWARD)

+ {

+ // Item Reward system

+ addItem("Loot", Config.PVP_REWARD_ITEM, Config.PVP_REWARD_COUNT, this, true);

+ sendMessage("You will be rewarded for pvp kill!");

+ }

Ok, so you have to edit this file:

--- D:/Aqua/mid-core/src/main/java/com/l2jfree/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java (revision 5153)

And there is also patch for this file.

- Minus means that we should delete these lines.

- Plus means that we should add these lines.

No mate, i guess you are not ready to use eclipse ...

You have to read these guides few times and also try to familiarize yourself with most important eclipse functions.

ok for now i just need to edit max enchant on element stones or if you know what i need please help i have element jewels and energys but they are not working on weapon or armor they are not working on any levels not on 7 just not working with admin i can enchant to 9 lvl but i have energys and jewels for 13 lvl

ok for now i just need to edit max enchant on element stones or if you know what i need please help i have element jewels and energys but they are not working on weapon or armor they are not working on any levels not on 7 just not working with admin i can enchant to 9 lvl but i have energys and jewels for 13 lvl

you CANT do anything related to java without compiled pack.

You have to start over zero with a clean pack, learn using eclipse and updating/adding protections and patches and then open a decent server.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...