Grisom just stop it!!

MiraDBZ

Don't lock it first..i want an answer from a g.mod or from maxtor. I think we have democracy and we are allowed to express our opinion and post everywhere if our posts don't break any rules. And i wonder why GrisoM deletes my replies in official spam topic [EN]. When i say something that he doesn't like he just deletes it. It doesn't work like that. I want someone who is in higher rank than grisom to tell me if this is right. GrisoM deletes all greeks' people replies and replies of pll who say something that grisom doesn't like. That is just funny.

Don't lock it grisom as i said. I want to have a discussion in here.

Well not something specific. Whatever i post ( and some other specific members ) in his topic he deletes it. My posts are not offensive or rude. They contain just a different opinion that Grisom's.

You get angry beacuse i deleted a reply that i didnt liked at spam topic

lol

I wish it was only one. I can bring members in here to tell if im wrong.

Well not something specific. Whatever i post ( and some other specific members ) in his topic he deletes it. My posts are not offensive or rude. They contain just a different opinion that Grisom's.

Yes, calling me and the guys that post at english spam topic idiots is fine right?

Btw every time you post at en spam topic a flame war starts.

Yes, calling me and the guys that post at english spam topic idiots is fine right?

Btw every time you post at en spam topic a flame war starts.

Where did i call you idiots? And if i did ( i don't think so ) then Leeroy's and Dream's posts should be deleted too. You are the supposed flame machines. You are the ones who have a negative atttude and want to start a flame war. It is hyronic saying that i start flame wars since your friends have as their signature " the flame machines " logo.

Where did i call you idiots? And if i did ( i don't think so )

I delete them

then Leeroy's and Dream's posts should be deleted too.

Report them to me & i will delete them too, but dont go to my topic to start a flame war

You are the supposed flame machines. You are the ones who have a negative atttude and want to start a flame war.

Its how we name the group, it doesnt have nothing to do with it. (i told DreaM to calm down already)

If there is nothing left to say..

If you have any problem with some flame on my topic report it to me (PM-MSN) and i will delete it, and please dont make any more agressive posts in my thread.

Remember if you see some one flaming (even if is spam topic) report them.

Tbh you didn't read the 1st post in EN spam topic i'll just throw in a quote which might give you a hint on why he does that.

There is no democracy here, I AM GOD and i can do what ever i want, if you are part of my crew you can also do what ever you want & if you are not, See ya & dont hit the door when you leave :^)