[Info]Russian hackers are DDoS'ing servers and ask for money!

WizZy™

who said there was no donations? there was, and very corrupted. the only thing u had to do is to pm the admin ingame or to leave him a msg on forums..

who said there was no donations? there was, and very corrupted. the only thing u had to do is to pm the admin ingame or to leave him a msg on forums..

I know Killer007 & nazghoul.

L2Ownage was under the support of an internet cafe.

Donations are not illegal anyway. You donate because you want to support the server. And the admin gives you some items.

-----

btw i just noticed that L2Ownage opens again.

and what if this happens to you?

The last time i had my own server was... M.... Never? haha i'm always Regular player, so i dont really care if server goes down.

what if u have a high populate server, that you are proud of it and they suddenly start DDOSing it... will you be "GO GO! Gratz Russians"?... Think before posting lol...

Again, i dont care (i'm not like other people that with out l2 their lifes would be meaningless), next time you think b4 posting ^^

grisom powah.

anyways ,when they see they can't get anything from azure ,they'll stop.

fuck them ,kewl.

also ,a ddos protection can be created pretty simple..

get the .ru submask from netstats and ban the range of they'r ip ,voila!

if it continues again ,same thing ,ban em xD

Or if you have a lot of money buy 1 IG200L-4 :P

well russians take this game way to serious

if u remeber that little incident when 1 of them died

but anyway i think that they talk ....and smbdy that is rly scared of them  MAYBE will pay :P

as some of u say just report them and let the law do what is right....PEACE

well russians take this game way to serious

if u remeber that little incident when 1 of them died

but anyway i think that they talk ....and smbdy that is rly scared of them  MAYBE will pay :P

as some of u say just report them and let the law do what is right....PEACE

I think they're not bs around.Azuresgaming website is down btw (havent checked today but it was yesterday)

So they hack,ddos w/e for real

grisom powah.

anyways ,when they see they can't get anything from azure ,they'll stop.

-beep- them ,kewl.

Have you ever had to deal with a professional DDosser ? You make it sound so freaking easy . Actually , there's not many options to take.

Seriously, what a loads of bullshit lol. Who said the attacker needs to ddos you all the time? They can as much as run a script on zombie computers that will ddos the targeted computer every 30 minutes for 5 minutes, making gameplay extremely annoying.

And no, there is no solution to ddos. You can nullroute your own server but then you're offline as you'd be under ddos, except now you aren't wasting resources (eg, bandwith quota if you have one).

Those hardware firewalls do very little to protect you against ddos. Dos (denial of service) is basically ping with huge amounts of data being sent.

Attacker sends let's say 20KB of data each second and requests 20KB of data back to see if the connection is working. This way THE ATTACKER is sending data AND the attacked is sending the data BACK to the attacker. If you use a firewall and not respond to ping requests you are not replying with data but you are still receiving it. In other words, your upload is free but your download is maxed which results in the same crap.

The only way to protect against ddos is to route your traffic through companies that specialize in that kind of protection. They usually have insanely fast connection and active hardware firewalls that ip ban anyone who sends through too much data. Their lines can afford that, your's cannot. That is why you rent their services.

Seriously kids, next time when you decide to smartass, get your facts straight.

Forgot to say.

Just so you dumbfu_._._ realise, it's not that easy to ban incomming attacks either. Ddos stands for DISTRIBUTED denial of services attacks which means attackers have a huge network of lots of computers from all over the world. Normal sized botnet is constructed of 1000-20000 computers. How do you intend to ip ban one by one with that? Especially if they are from all over the world. Will you just ban everyone? Congrats, you just null routed yourself.

Braniacs...

Didint u wondered why Rusia haves the mostest coders & hackers.... & especially most CRACKERS....1 rulle man.. they rulle :)

Dude ddos has nothing to do with "rulling". Everyone with minimal coding knowledge can make a botnet and use it for ddos attacks. -_-"