Got Bored of single player games?

Zorr0

everyone gets bored man)) after playing online games u will not want to play single games that much, but there are games like NFS and assasins creed playing them you will never get bored))

everyone gets bored man)) after playing online games u will not want to play single games that much, but there are games like NFS and assasins creed playing them you will never get bored))

Oh assasin i can play max resolution grafik amazyng but i not undestend gameplay....

That's true you can't become bored to play NFS,Or Mafia2 etc  :D

im not agree, i get bored with all game and mmorpg too, but i prefer mmorpg its long to play and there are a community, in single player game you play against the computer its not fun.

Get bored of a single player game ->try mmorpg  ;D, its a good advice

Ps: if you get bored of mmo do something else...

im not agree, i get bored with all game and mmorpg too, but i prefer mmorpg its long to play and there are a community, in single player game you play against the computer its not fun.

Get bored of a single player game ->try mmorpg  ;D, its a good advice

Ps: if you get bored of mmo do something else...

best advice is not to play 24 / 7  and play less and go do something serious)))))))

once u get addicted to the online games, SP games look like totally retarded :D

Most of the time, yes...  I *DID* find the time to play FFX through recently, though...  And soon to go through FFX-2...  But then again, I've been wanting to play those for a LONG time (don't have a PS2, and I've recently acquired a macbook pro that can emulate those games, couldn't b4 that)

Games used to have much more content, now they are just graphic e-penis contests with poor gameplay features.

Not with RPG titles... final fantasy doesn't disapoint, and there are a few others with good content too. You're probably just playing the wrong titles...

Oh, about the "good old" games... Chrono Trigger, FF6, FF7 and a select few FTW! ;)

yes overall online games are more fun because you interact with people, but if a single player game has a nice story line and interesting gameplay ( Resident evil series, Half life, Bioshock for me) they can be even more interesting than online's.