L2 Equal skills

DEMON16

Question

Pedia exw l2 Equal k exw ena problimataki...

ta buffs kratane ligotero apo 19 min ....  :-\

mipos mpori kapoios na m stili ta skills tou l2 equal me buffs p na diarkoune esto mia wra??

ta kanw monos m alla m exoune bgei ta matia k stadar 9a exw ksexasi kapoio !!!

mpori kapoios na m dosi ta skills? ???  ??? k oti 9elete apo emena !!!

thx btw !!!

Enwis na bazw xrono parapanw sta buffs ena ena ?

nai re file  ti allo na kaneis  sou menei sto  exo e3igisei me ton kalitero tropo den  pisteyo na min to katalabeneis

Apo ta config eine alla k pali g ta anevaseis poli prp na ta kaneis kanonika tespa apo config nmz eine sto altsettings sto telos oi se kapio allo sto telos

tcp

Sto config lei buffmultiplier=1 kati tetio k dn to leei mono mia fora alla 3 an thimame kala

esy allakse ta se 3 oi 6 oi kai parapanw.

Pisteuw na se helpara.!Gl

vsk an mporis kaneme k ena add se parakalo ! =D

kollima me to add esy...vre paidi mou allakses to duration sto kathe buff opws sou eksigisan ta paidia parapano ? i soni kai kala theleis na ta vreis etoima ? gt auto katalavane oloi edw mesa, popos katw kai kanta mia, den einai tpt to idiaitero, na sou pw kai mia magkia  ? pare xarti kai stilo kai grapse ola ta buff ID's pou thes (mpwreis  na ta vreis pio eukola meso navicat sta Skill_Trees) kai meta pas GameServer\data\stats\skills kai ta perneis me tin seira psaxnontas to

(PARADEIGMA ENOS BUFF SE OLA TO IDIO KANEIS)

<skill id="4353" levels="6" name="Clan Hall: Bless Shield">

<table name="#Tab-rShld"> 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 </table>

<table name="#mpConsume"> 0 200 0 0 0 400 </table>

<set name="mpConsume" val="#mpConsume"/>

<set name="power" val="0.0"/>

<set name="target" val="TARGET_ONE"/>

<set name="hitTime" val="0"/>

<set name="skillType" val="BUFF"/>

<set name="isMagic" val="true"/>

<set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>

<set name="castRange" val="400"/>

<set name="effectRange" val="900"/>

<for>

<effect count="1" name="Buff" time="1200" val="0" stackOrder="#Tab-rShld" stackType="shieldProbUp">

<mul order="0x30" stat="rShld" val="#Tab-rShld"/>

esena prepei na einai 1200 kai efoson esy thes 1 wra xreiazese 3600, opote allazeis to 1200 me 3600 kai auto to buff otan to kaneis save apo kei kai pera otan to perneis tha einai gia 1 wra. kaneis ena restart ton server i ta skills (kalitera ton server na eisai sigouros) kai ola komple.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics